Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wanting to hear your guys thoughts on this. I rarely hear about autobuying these days.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Come fifa 17 you will see posts like ,can i haz free autobuyer that get me millions .
Always be someone using them,unless start insta banning account and remove the ab acess to the web app and the other places It can acess..

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Come fifa 17 you will see posts like ,can i haz free autobuyer that get me millions .
Always be someone using them,unless start insta banning account and remove the ab acess to the web app and the other places It can acess..
I just haven't seen much of it this year, to the end of Fifa 15 I didn't really see it either. Like Fifa 14, I was all over it.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just haven't seen much of it this year, to the end of Fifa 15 I didn't really see it either. Like Fifa 14, I was all over it.
Been a lot of it this year just not public,due to the public ones being crap and it harder to sell the coins .
be nice to them totaly gone but I doubt that will happen.not until ea ask for sensiible prices for there packs:smile: ..

F

fifafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its dead public and on here because ea watch these forums. Its easy for them to patch things and make it harder for botters when they have peoples methods given to them on a plate. Most things are done privately through skype now, less leechers and no ea rats watching.

F

Fusco_

Reaction score
Sin$
Autobuying is not dead people just don't talk, everyone keeps to their selves

MajorW81

MajorW81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad people aren't posting on here about autobuyers like they used to, those days were tough!

S

Sh0w3n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel old 'cause I remember the times when MattWidz didn't know anything (yet) and pmzipko was in the game.

B

bululu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sh0w3n - The autobuyer elite, publisher of the mighty Ultimatebot hail sh0w3n

Top Bottom
Login
Register