What's new

Discussion [Discussion] Destiny 2 Rockstar Energy Promotion ! Can we get RedBull Key Gen 2.0 ?

Z

Zycore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i see alot of people are waiting, now i have helpfull news and some bad news.

Bad news is all my work was for nothing as some people were providing fake codes, not checking codes or using the wrong letters.

Good news is i have found out a fair bit of information, more bad news is i am at work for the next 5 days so wont be able to work on this or even catch the destiny 2 launch.

So if anyone wants to pick up from me them please be my guest, i will go over what i have found out below.

After digging on the redeem page i found that Bungie remove some letters for us straight away and also tell us the method they use for truing the Chars to a number for the formula.

Code:
const filteredCode = this.state.code
        .trim()
        .toUpperCase()
        .replace(/-/g, '')
        .replace(/_/g, '')
        .replace(/U/g, 'V')
        .replace(/Z/g, '2');

sSo we know that U and Z are gone, now after correlating all the codes together, and re-checking them all, certain letter also don't appear, this is very telling as well later on.

Code:
B, E, G, I, O, Q, S, U, Y, Z Never show in a VALID code.
Some people have put codes up with S in it, after checking the redeem page they are invalid.
Replacing it with a 5 worked.

Also the code from the site trims the code, set it to upper case and further on defines a place holder type of Numerical value only. meaning the code must be change in to Decimal Value,

2_18_8_1_eng.png

Looking at the letters not included and the value of the Chars in Decimal, no prime numbers are present in the code for substitute of the letters apart from C = 67.

U and Z were removed as they could be misunderstood as V or 2, S for 5, and Q, O, 0, I and 1 have never appeared, but there is no reason for G, E or Y to be removed other than they are a prime number so would hinder any formula for division.

Example of a key transposed in to decimal
Code:
ASCII to Decimal - K 6 J 8 - V L 4 T - H C 3 7 ¦ 75 54 74 56 - 86 76 52 84 - 72 67 51 55 
Part ASCII to Decimal - K 6 J 8 - V L 4 T - H C 3 7 ¦ 75 6 74 8 - 86 76 4 84 - 72 67 3 7

As only numbers are excepted in the code before being sent for validation, 
I was not sure if the actual numbers are converted so both possibilities are here.

trying to find a mathematical formula that provides the same answer to every valid key is hard.
I have run a 7 multiplication factor against it, nothing, i have tried factorisation, averages, multiplication (Very big numbers hurt my head) and a still cant get it.

I will keep on it when i can and test things out, but for now i am stuck.

Out of 250 codes i made only 3 worked. so the version of the generator i had was pure luck. (This was built with the wrong data set from the invalid keys.)

I have edited it now to include the correct up to data values, https://repl.it/KenW/2https://repl.it/KenW/2https://repl.it/KenW/2 So give it a go and let me know if it works, i offer no guarantee it will work or how successful you will be.

The valid keys and the 3 i effectively guessed all had at least 2 numbers in and 10 letters, but Never have more than 8 Numbers.

Below are 37 Valid Codes, bare in mind this is only about 30% of what i did have from different sources, as some were fake and did not validate.

K 6 J 8 - V L 4 T - H C 3 7
N C 5 6 - X 9 A 3 - 9 7 C V
D D N C - K 6 V T - 9 2 D V
6 J 4 4 - L H H 9 - J 5 J 6
9 3 3 X - 6 7 K N - V A K C
H 7 3 X - T X N 9 - V L F T
4 3 A J - R K L H - D T J 2
R H H L - 4 C 6 V - 5 D L 2
3 K R 8 - P W 7 T - M V 6 2
8 X J V - M L K H - W T 4 3
T 7 H T - A P T K - A 9 D C
R 9 3 6 - 7 6 K K - T 9 K 4
T T 2 J - T 3 K C - J 2 8 3
K H 3 T - L J C V - A 2 9 L
J P D 9 - 8 A F J - L N N F
L D N 3 - V V T H - J L 2 L
L M 2 9 - 2 H J P - 7 X P 5
2 X W W - W W F 3 - M 2 2 8
9 3 T 5 - 9 N F 6 - 4 3 R 7
8 R A 6 - V X 6 H - T 2 F F
K 7 3 F - R 3 4 L - 4 5 P 7
V T N V - 2 3 P X - 2 C 5 R
P 5 X C - 2 6 X F - J F W J
F M J C - 6 P 6 L - 5 F C P
K H R 2 - P J K J - T 9 J 8
5 V W M - J R M C - W M 7 R
6 3 2 J - 2 H V L - L 3 K 2
5 3 P 7 - 2 3 R C - J L H X
5 V 7 J - R 3 6 4 - W 5 J F
N M L C - 3 C V J - T 7 V 4
L F 5 5 - 2 7 R R - 2 W X C
K R 6 K - C 8 L 7 - C V T T
6 D K X - V K 8 N - N X 9 X
R T 2 N - 4 P 7 8 - K 9 N 2
K 2 M R - 5 2 3 7 - 6 X L 5

'A', 'C', 'D', 'F', 'H', 'J', 'K', 'L', 'M', 'N', 'P', 'R', 'T', 'V', 'W', 'X'

'2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9'

JoJoBang

JoJoBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i see alot of people are waiting, now i have helpfull news and some bad news.

Bad news is all my work was for nothing as some people were providing fake codes, not checking codes or using the wrong letters.

Good news is i have found out a fair bit of information, more bad news is i am at work for the next 5 days so wont be able to work on this or even catch the destiny 2 launch.

So if anyone wants to pick up from me them please be my guest, i will go over what i have found out below.

After digging on the redeem page i found that Bungie remove some letters for us straight away and also tell us the method they use for truing the Chars to a number for the formula.

Code:
const filteredCode = this.state.code
        .trim()
        .toUpperCase()
        .replace(/-/g, '')
        .replace(/_/g, '')
        .replace(/U/g, 'V')
        .replace(/Z/g, '2');

sSo we know that U and Z are gone, now after correlating all the codes together, and re-checking them all, certain letter also don't appear, this is very telling as well later on.

Code:
B, E, G, I, O, Q, S, U, Y, Z Never show in a VALID code.
Some people have put codes up with S in it, after checking the redeem page they are invalid.
Replacing it with a 5 worked.

Also the code from the site trims the code, set it to upper case and further on defines a place holder type of Numerical value only. meaning the code must be change in to Decimal Value,

2_18_8_1_eng.png

Looking at the letters not included and the value of the Chars in Decimal, no prime numbers are present in the code for substitute of the letters apart from C = 67.

U and Z were removed as they could be misunderstood as V or 2, S for 5, and Q, O, 0, I and 1 have never appeared, but there is no reason for G, E or Y to be removed other than they are a prime number so would hinder any formula for division.

Example of a key transposed in to decimal
Code:
ASCII to Decimal - K 6 J 8 - V L 4 T - H C 3 7 ¦ 75 54 74 56 - 86 76 52 84 - 72 67 51 55
Part ASCII to Decimal - K 6 J 8 - V L 4 T - H C 3 7 ¦ 75 6 74 8 - 86 76 4 84 - 72 67 3 7

As only numbers are excepted in the code before being sent for validation,
I was not sure if the actual numbers are converted so both possibilities are here.

trying to find a mathematical formula that provides the same answer to every valid key is hard.
I have run a 7 multiplication factor against it, nothing, i have tried factorisation, averages, multiplication (Very big numbers hurt my head) and a still cant get it.

I will keep on it when i can and test things out, but for now i am stuck.

Out of 250 codes i made only 3 worked. so the version of the generator i had was pure luck. (This was built with the wrong data set from the invalid keys.)

I have edited it now to include the correct up to data values, https://repl.it/KenW/2 So give it a go and let me know if it works, i offer no guarantee it will work or how successful you will be.

The valid keys and the 3 i effectively guessed all had at least 2 numbers in and 10 letters, but Never have more than 8 Numbers.

Below are 37 Valid Codes, bare in mind this is only about 30% of what i did have from different sources, as some were fake and did not validate.

K 6 J 8 - V L 4 T - H C 3 7
N C 5 6 - X 9 A 3 - 9 7 C V
D D N C - K 6 V T - 9 2 D V
6 J 4 4 - L H H 9 - J 5 J 6
9 3 3 X - 6 7 K N - V A K C
H 7 3 X - T X N 9 - V L F T
4 3 A J - R K L H - D T J 2
R H H L - 4 C 6 V - 5 D L 2
3 K R 8 - P W 7 T - M V 6 2
8 X J V - M L K H - W T 4 3
T 7 H T - A P T K - A 9 D C
R 9 3 6 - 7 6 K K - T 9 K 4
T T 2 J - T 3 K C - J 2 8 3
K H 3 T - L J C V - A 2 9 L
L M 2 9 - 2 H J P - 7 X P 5
2 X W W - W W F 3 - M 2 2 8
9 3 T 5 - 9 N F 6 - 4 3 R 7
8 R A 6 - V X 6 H - T 2 F F
K 7 3 F - R 3 4 L - 4 5 P 7
V T N V - 2 3 P X - 2 C 5 R
P 5 X C - 2 6 X F - J F W J
F M J C - 6 P 6 L - 5 F C P
K H R 2 - P J K J - T 9 J 8
5 V W M - J R M C - W M 7 R
6 3 2 J - 2 H V L - L 3 K 2
5 3 P 7 - 2 3 R C - J L H X
5 V 7 J - R 3 6 4 - W 5 J F
N M L C - 3 C V J - T 7 V 4
L F 5 5 - 2 7 R R - 2 W X C
K R 6 K - C 8 L 7 - C V T T
6 D K X - V K 8 N - N X 9 X
R T 2 N - 4 P 7 8 - K 9 N 2
K 2 M R - 5 2 3 7 - 6 X L 5

'A', 'C', 'D', 'F', 'H', 'J', 'K', 'L', 'M', 'N', 'P', 'R', 'T', 'V', 'W', 'X'

'2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9'
Im on 100 no luck yet

E

exilebythefallen

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to find out what part ascii is and i cant find anything. Is it basically just converting to decimal but leaving the numbers the same?

P

pooloo155a

Reaction score
Sin$
The Rockstar website also determines codes by can type, those being: Titan, Hunter, and Warlock. I assume its a coincidence, but my 10 unused Warlock codes have similar total ASCII values (that is adding up each individual characters ASCII value): 860 (x4), 790 (x4), and 760 (x2). Looking at your provided list of validated codes, you can find similarities there as well.

It would be nice to have more information from people providing the codes such as what class the can represents.

Z

Zycore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying to find out what part ascii is and i cant find anything. Is it basically just converting to decimal but leaving the numbers the same?
Yep, Leaves the numbers the same. 
The Rockstar website also determines codes by can type, those being: Titan, Hunter, and Warlock. I assume its a coincidence, but my 10 unused Warlock codes have similar total ASCII values (that is adding up each individual characters ASCII value): 860 (x4), 790 (x4), and 760 (x2). Looking at your provided list of validated codes, you can find similarities there as well.

It would be nice to have more information from people providing the codes such as what class the can represents.

Yes it would, i do believe it is somehow related ot the can, but cant be sure.

when you say similar values, do you mean dead on 860 790 760 or near it

Last edited:
P

pooloo155a

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, Leaves the numbers the same. 

Yes it would, i do believe it is somehow related ot the can, but cant be sure.

when you say similar values, do you mean dead on 860 790 760 or near it
All of the ones purchased from Target are dead on, the one I bought from Walmart was slightly above at 861. Again this might just be coincidence.

Last edited:
Z

Zycore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

All of the ones purchased from Target are dead on, the one I bought from Walmart was slightly above at 861. Again this might just be coincidence.

YOU MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING, let me check a few bits

Z

Zycore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please use this to submit codes: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BN7JHYZ your efforts will enable further development on a working generator. Thank you in advance, this will allow for collection of the same data for each submission and see if it links to can type.

Last edited:
E

eXistance360

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i send target receipt to [email protected] two days ago and today i received info they've got it and i must wait for more details. Few hours later i got another meil but it's empty, anyone have the same issue?

P

pooloo155a

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, i send target receipt to [email protected] two days ago and today i received info they've got it and i must wait for more details. Few hours later i got another meil but it's empty, anyone have the same issue?

The delay is due to the number of requests they have been receiving for the codes, which is also due to the release happening this week.

The issue with the Poptart deal is they are creating codes on a need-by-need basis, which means a generator is probably impossible for this situation.

Moodance

Moodance

Reaction score
Sin$
From the Kellogg's Family Rewards site:

To Our Members: We’re so excited that interest in the Destiny 2 XP Boost promotion is off the charts! Due to the increased volume, processing your receipts may take longer than usual (48 to 72 hours). Our team is working hard to speed up the processing for you. In the meantime, you can continue to log in, browse the catalog and redeem points. Thanks for your patience!

F

FoxhoundZ3

Reaction score
Sin$
It is almost pointless to buy PopTarts if you can't even get the codes you need in a timely manner. They didn't even properly plan therefore the company did not have the appropriate staff levels to meet the demand.

Top Bottom
Login
Register