What's new

DISCUSSION: BOOSTING METHOD TIPS AND SUCCESS

Adi8Bruu

Adi8Bruu

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I am making this thread so we can all share our experience with boosting in this game. So far it has proven to be quite difficult.

let’s try keep this thread clean and constructive.

This is my experience so far:
1. Searching in 2 six man parties trying to snipe the same lobby works but with an extremely low success rate . We sat for 2 hours until we eventually got a lobby and after that the game disbands the lobby so we had to do it again. I could’ve gotten the same amount of XP playing normally for those 2 hours maybe even more!

2. We let one six man party open a lobby and the other six guys joined session immediately, we had higher success doing this and got a few lobbies going actually. But still was a little difficult as people join the lobbies instantly (randoms)

3. I’ve heard of a method where someone with two consoles needs to search on both consoles and because their on the same IP there’s a higher chance of being put into the same lobby.

thus far this is all I know, boosting in this game has been really hard so far. Hopefully we can come together to create more efficient methods, if any of you have better methods don’t hesitate to share with the community!

OTC TIMBER

OTC TIMBER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am making this thread so we can all share our experience with boosting in this game. So far it has proven to be quite difficult.

let’s try keep this thread clean and constructive.

This is my experience so far:
1. Searching in 2 six man parties trying to snipe the same lobby works but with an extremely low success rate . We sat for 2 hours until we eventually got a lobby and after that the game disbands the lobby so we had to do it again. I could’ve gotten the same amount of XP playing normally for those 2 hours maybe even more!

2. We let one six man party open a lobby and the other six guys joined session immediately, we had higher success doing this and got a few lobbies going actually. But still was a little difficult as people join the lobbies instantly (randoms)

3. I’ve heard of a method where someone with two consoles needs to search on both consoles and because their on the same IP there’s a higher chance of being put into the same lobby.

thus far this is all I know, boosting in this game has been really hard so far. Hopefully we can come together to create more efficient methods, if any of you have better methods don’t hesitate to share with the community!
Thanks for sharing. Your better off running pubs and just got all out.

mister_bigboss

mister_bigboss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the information.

I was thinking, what about the both hosts using a VPN, setting it up in a country with low players rate maybe?

XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the information.

I was thinking, what about the both hosts using a VPN, setting it up in a country with low players rate maybe?

yah that would be the best way to do it connect to a country with very low player base.. but from my experiences with VPN's connection is always 100% moderate & I never get thrown into lobbies just searches endlessly...

D

Delta393

Reaction score
Sin$
An admin needs to sticky this please. The second one it's the best so far. It seems like IW really hates boosting. So if you guys can share some other methods it's hightly appreciated.

Also, if someone haves an other boosting method. Please share.
The VPN one can be really good. But what are the VPN regions in CODMW?

Top Bottom
Login
Register