Discussion Discs are gay

• Thread starter pl0xingduck
  • Start date
  • Views 808
P

pl0xingduck

Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying for a while now to burn the .dvd file onto my disc, but I'm pretty sure the problem is that ImgBurn isn't recognising that I'm using Double layer cd's. These are the Discs I'm using --->http://www.tdk-media.com.au/show_product.asp?catID=1&subID=1&productID=87545

I have all my ImgBurn setting right, but I just need someone's opinion of what's going on
Any help is appreciated :smile:

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been trying for a while now to burn the .dvd file onto my disc, but I'm pretty sure the problem is that ImgBurn isn't recognising that I'm using Double layer cd's. These are the Discs I'm using --->http://www.tdk-media.com.au/show_product.asp?catID=1&subID=1&productID=87545

I have all my ImgBurn setting right, but I just need someone's opinion of what's going on
Any help is appreciated :smile:
You probably don't have a dual layer burner..at what point is it failing at? If it fails through a burn then it could be the quality of discs you are using. To see if your dvd burner is dual layer go to control panel>system>device manager>DVD/CD-ROM drives. Now mine doesn't say its DL burner but I am sure if you google it you can find out more.

Do you have the right layer break?
make sure your layer break is set to 1913760
That is what the .dvd does, that is why they come with a .dvd so there is no need to set the layer break. If you were to open a .dvd in notepad you will see what I am telling you.
Here is an example ZARTHASSB.dvd
"LayerBreak=1913760
ZARTHASSB.iso"

D

Don Juro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have you burned DL DVDs before? You have to make sure you burner is compatible and can burn DL DVDs, also you must update your disc drives firmware. Can you check your driver manager and tell me what model burner you are using?

P

pl0xingduck

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't worry guys, it turns out it WAS the discs I was using, got hold of some Verbatims and it all went smoothly, thanks anyway :biggrin:

If you want in one of my lobbies just message me. GT: iHave a Haircut
I'm not always online but if you catch me on I'll invite you :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register