Solved Disconnected with Zone Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know why I can't seem to stay on Halo MCC with Zone Alarm opened?

Everything works fine if I'm in the dashboard or something, but when I get on Halo MCC, it won't let me into match making and says I'm not connected to Xboxlive.

Anybody have the IP list that's required to be in Trusted? That's the only thing I can think of it being.

Tha EndGame

Tha EndGame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know why I can't seem to stay on Halo MCC with Zone Alarm opened?

Everything works fine if I'm in the dashboard or something, but when I get on Halo MCC, it won't let me into match making and says I'm not connected to Xboxlive.

Anybody have the IP list that's required to be in Trusted? That's the only thing I can think of it being.

I don't think Zone Alarm will work at all with it anymore. I could be wrong, but so far I don't know anyone that's gotten it to work. Except the 1 or 2 people who figured out how to force host these days, but they charge 100 usually.

Upvote 0
19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think Zone Alarm will work at all with it anymore. I could be wrong, but so far I don't know anyone that's gotten it to work. Except the 1 or 2 people who figured out how to force host these days, but they charge 100 usually.
I got it kinda sorta working as far as pulling IPs and not being disconnected with Zone Alarm. Now if I could just figure out how to force someone host, I'll be good lol but I need somebody to practice and try different methods with.

Upvote 0
Tha EndGame

Tha EndGame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it kinda sorta working as far as pulling IPs and not being disconnected with Zone Alarm. Now if I could just figure out how to force someone host, I'll be good lol but I need somebody to practice and try different methods with.

Do you know the IP ranges we need to have in trusted?

Upvote 0
I

iFluffee

Reaction score
Sin$

Add InvToBridgeHost on Xbox Live, I'll help ya out

Upvote 0
C

Cloudsv2

Reaction score
Sin$
I could use some help aswell i can connect to halo but never find a game i try to bridge my self host tho idk if that changes anything if someone could help me out id appreciate it an maybe even pay them or give them some free games i have a method to get any game from the marketplace

Upvote 0
19XX

19XX

Reaction score
Sin$
I could use some help aswell i can connect to halo but never find a game i try to bridge my self host tho idk if that changes anything if someone could help me out id appreciate it an maybe even pay them or give them some free games i have a method to get any game from the marketplace
To "bridge yourself" you need 2 Xbox's, 2 copies of Halo, among other things. Its not that simple.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register