What's new

Tutorial Discarded v3 for ps3 USB tutorial

D

dustinh456

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, so im new here, and i came here to figure out how to use Discarded v3 with a USB, i was told its impossible, it is a jailbreak only menu, well chalk it up to boredom or stubbornness probably both but i kept searching anyways and found a way, back up and restore method.
things you will need:
1)Computer
2)USB
3) common sense lol.

i take NO CREDIT for the menu or the conversion or the upload, i just simply found this while searching and wanted to share.
this also comes with the multiplayer menu Hidden Gold v4.3 i do believe.

first download your reigons version (found on disc or disc case)
BLUS30192 =

virus scan https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/d...827ed69e077fb7d03804dc8f/analysis/1489699603/

BLES00354 =

virus scan https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/7...b5dde87828660baccd74d2ff/analysis/1489699751/

then download the file, and extract the folder called : PS3 to anywhere
put the file into your empty usb,
plug usb into right slot of PS3,
go to system settings, backup, restore,
choose your usb, choose the modded file, and let it do its thing, when its done, youll notice two files in your save game utility, launch the game and enjoy. if there is an update you did something wrong, re do it, but follow instructions carefully.

WARNING: if you have any save data or games you want to keep then put them on your usb then onto your computer before doing the restore, this method of modding wipes your ps3 pretty much, everything but your friends list gets deleted.

hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please fix your Virus scans? You need to scan the file itself, not the link.

Also I have deleted the YT video as it has the DL links on there.

D

dustinh456

Reaction score
Sin$
ight wasnt sure and the youtube video was for a video tutorial on how to do it lol

D

dustinh456

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please fix your Virus scans? You need to scan the file itself, not the link.

Also I have deleted the YT video as it has the DL links on there.

yo well ill just delete my post, there is no virus's but the files are to big to be scanned by virus total, and frigging around with my antivirus to scan them isnt worth sharing this lol, plus ive seen over 30 threads with NO virus scans and nobody deleted their links lol. oh well, if i figure out how to scan them without screwing up anything i will, but as it stands right now im not updating the post.

ctimko1493

ctimko1493

Reaction score
Sin$
reply on a old post but thanks for messing up my CFW with this garbage **** that DOESNT even work, dumba**

Top Bottom
Login
Register