• Start date
  • Views 599
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I install MW2 onto my rgh and when I go to play it or even mod on it after about 3-8 seconds in a game (modding or not) it will say disc unrealable...BUT its installed onto my rgh. I have already deleted it 2 times and reinstalled it. I downloaded 2 tu8 files and put them on it before playing but it still had to do 1 quick update each time? Even then I still get the issue. Any suggestions?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
So I install MW2 onto my rgh and when I go to play it or even mod on it after about 3-8 seconds in a game (modding or not) it will say disc unrealable...BUT its installed onto my rgh. I have already deleted it 2 times and reinstalled it. I downloaded 2 tu8 files and put them on it before playing but it still had to do 1 quick update each time? Even then I still get the issue. Any suggestions?
Are you installing the game through the regular disc?

K

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you installing the game through the regular disc?
Yes then I put it on my desktop and threw x360neighborhood I put it on my HDD under "cod mw2" folder and drop the updated tu8 files in there. Disc works fine but while installed modding or not just running threw that .xex gives me a disc unreadable?

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Yes then I put it on my desktop and threw x360neighborhood I put it on my HDD under "cod mw2" folder and drop the updated tu8 files in there. Disc works fine but while installed modding or not just running threw that .xex gives me a disc unreadable?
If you're installing it through the disc why would you be transferring it to the computer then back to the console?

K

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're installing it through the disc why would you be transferring it to the computer then back to the console?
Because it doesnt show up on my xex menu and but when I go into neighborhood I can see it on my hdd but it dont show up like that on the rgh so Imake a folder on my desktop called COD MW2 throw them in thereand put it back onto the hdd and boom it appears.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Because it doesnt show up on my xex menu and but when I go into neighborhood I can see it on my hdd but it dont show up like that on the rgh so Imake a folder on my desktop called COD MW2 throw them in thereand put it back onto the hdd and boom it appears.
You're doing something wrong then.

The files won't just install into nothingness, you have to set a path for the files to extract to.

That's probably your problem because you're moving it to the computer and back again. Install it VIA FSD or XEX Menu and find where it was extracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom