What's new

Solved Disc not supported error

• Thread starter paullinfield
  • Start date
  • Views 323
P

paullinfield

Reaction score
I've just started using my 360 again which is flashed with LT3.0. Of course a dashboard update was required to play new games. I loaded the latest dashboard update onto a USB pen and everything was going fine till an error appeared stating I didn't have enough storage. I clicked cancel and my xbox froze meaning the only solution was to turn it off. At the stage this happened, the update had already partly downloaded and restarted the consoleready to install. The console now thinks it's running that dashboard (even says so in console version) and won't play the new games just shows the error pf disc type not supported. The flash is definitely still there, it's playing older games.

Loading the update on USB pen again isn't working since it thinks I already full have this dashboard. Any other solutions? Cheers

BlackShadowGS

BlackShadowGS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, I've never encountered this problem. However you could try some things. What I would do is I would revert back to stock firmware and clear system cache. Try to go onto Xbox live then and get the update to work that way. Just make sure every things back to normal lol. I'm not entirely sure if this would work but its worth giving it a try! :smile: