• Thread starter Vindicates
  • Start date
  • Views 6,300
Vindicates

Vindicates

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I got this error after playing MW3 (burned) on my flashed DVD Drive. It was working fine before. How do I fix this? I searched and didn't find any answers.

Edit: just got linked to a silent update. Is there any way to play MW3 (with a flashed dvd drive and burned MW3)?

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I got this error after playing MW3 (burned) on my flashed DVD Drive. It was working fine before. How do I fix this? I searched and didn't find any answers.

Edit: just got linked to a silent update. Is there any way to play MW3 (with a flashed dvd drive and burned MW3)?

"Is there any way to play MW3 (with a flashed dvd drive and burned MW3)"

i just made a topic about the same question... still wondering :frown:

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
usually when you are flagged that means you cant do crap lol if i was you just play it on a retail xbox instead of flashing it!

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Microsoft keep silently updating Dae.bin so consoles which are flashed are getting caught out

I believe that's how it goes anyway. People say Samsung drives are fine.

Mr Spoon87

Mr Spoon87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
usually when you are flagged that means you cant do crap lol if i was you just play it on a retail xbox instead of flashing it!

Not quite sure what you mean by this!? If you have been flagged you may get banned in the future it does absolutely nothing until then.

The only reason you cant play at the moment is because of the new DAE.bin that is individual to every box.

Please dont comment on things as fact if you dont know.

J

Jtag4Fun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My console has been flagged for a year. Flags dont mean much. But the dae bins are now unique to every console, so you will probably have to dump your nand to flash your backups. C4eva is looking into it, just give him time.

J

juanvillanueva

Reaction score
Sin$
here is wat u have to do to fix it, but keep in mind its a temporary fix!!!
go to ur system setting enter to ur memory and highlight the partion and press y, then u press a on system cache format, and it gonna ask do u want to perfome a maintnance on the drive say yes, make sure u do this with all hard drives u have on ur xbox360... once you done that disconnect you network from the xbox360, after this grab a usb hard drive at least 1 gb, do a system format with ur xbox360, so ur xbox can read the drive, once thats done transfer ur profile on to the the drive and pull the drive out after that is done, download usb xtaf gui, connect ur usb to the pc and open usb xtaf, click on open first usb drive, then wen u see the cache and data, click on cache, another cache is gonna pop up, leave it open for now, then go to www.xbuc.net and download corresponding game up date, like mw3 nov, 17, 2011 ok, or watever one u need, once its downloaded, go back to the usb xtaf, right click on the second cache, and click on injection, find the corresponding file u downloaded, and open it, it will inject it into the usb drive, then u click file and close current drive, pull the drive out, plug it in the xbox, sign in to the profile but make sure ur still off line then go to network connect to ur network but dont test it cause it will sign u on xbox live, while off line play the game will start up and its gonna ask for an update, download the update it will let u play the game on line but once u go back to the dash board u wont be able to play the game again, so u would have to repeat all the step all over again, please rate, it works for me all the time, but the sad thing u have to repeat all the steps wen u shut down the xbox....
thxs
enjoy guys

Top Bottom
Login
Register