Solved Disc Burning Error Help!!!!

• Thread starter xTIx InFLaMeS
  • Start date
  • Views 472
xTIx InFLaMeS

xTIx InFLaMeS

Reaction score
Sin$
I was burning a game and I got this error! please help.

3746822507_a491af1807_o.png

Anyone...I've wasted 4 of my 10 Memorex discs with no success all ready!!!! :mad: :cursing:

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this happen in the middle of the process? If so are you sure you have a dual layer burner. Because if you don't that is what is going to happen.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
ImgBurn makes sure that it will fit onto a disk, it's not Windows 95 here.

The issue comes from bad disks, either you got a bad batch, you're writing at too high of a speed, or some other odd issue like that. I had those with a batch of Sony disks, and then I went out and got a new spindle, and they worked flawlessly.

xTIx InFLaMeS

xTIx InFLaMeS

Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Does this happen in the middle of the process? If so are you sure you have a dual layer burner. Because if you don't that is what is going to happen.

Yes but My Drive can Write DVD+R DL and thats the type of discs I'm using

Haxalot88 said:

The issue comes from bad disks, either you got a bad batch, you're writing at too high of a speed, or some other odd issue like that. I had those with a batch of Sony disks, and then I went out and got a new spindle, and they worked flawlessly.

I've tried 4x and 2.4x...I guess its the discs then!

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Haxalot88 said:

I never implied that he was using a dvd+r..

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
IXICoHeNIXI said:
Soooooo? It must be the discs right?
Yeah you got a bad batch. I just thought about it. I bought a 25 pack of Memorex's and had some give me an error. But that was mainly because i have two ide drives in my computer on the same cable and they were both doing something at the same time overloading it and making one or the other fail at what it was doing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register