Solved disabling the popup message while changing game

• Thread starter candidguy
  • Start date
  • Views 374
C

candidguy

Reaction score
Sin$
So I patched all my games with nxe2god so I can play without disc, when I play a game and decided to change to a different game, I would bring up the 360 menu and select quick launch and select the game I want to play, and it works as well, it doesn't ask me to change disc.
But is there any ways to disable that popup menu that confirms if you close your session, any unsaved progress will not be saved?
It's getting annoying on my part, because if I want to change a game then I would change it and there's no need to confirm anything, so can you modify the dashboard to disable that popup message?

i will miss you

i will miss you

Autism and Alcoholism
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh my god.

epic-facepalm-when-you-just-know-you-messed-up-demotivational-poster-1253705267.jpg

C

candidguy

Reaction score
Sin$
lol, back then before jtag was made I used the flashed drive to play games, and I don't mind all that swapping discs, then you can install full games to hdd and then there's jtag and you can play games without disc,I took it all for granted lol
I need to learn to appreciate it more, a little popup message is ok now.

Oh my god.

epic-facepalm-when-you-just-know-you-messed-up-demotivational-poster-1253705267.jpg

lol is that kung fu hustle?

Restricts

Restricts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah That Does Get Annoying When That Pops Up :biggrin:

dude all you do is make random comments to get posts stop doing that it's annoying you don't know what you talk about half the time so shut up

and no it does not get annoying all you do is click the a button and its gone..what more could you ask for you get to play games for free. you should just go back to a retail box what you should be playing on mr ungrateful

Top Bottom
Login
Register