Disabled USB Ports(Ipod 2G)

Discussion in 'iOS Support' started by dominater01, Feb 18, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,320 views.

1. dominater01

dominater01 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay everytime i try to mod my iTouch 2G i use the program that has the jailbreaking all built in. But at the beginning when u have to install the 2 programs i install the libUSB and after its done it disables all my USB ports on my computer so i cant use my Mouse, Keyboard, Ipod, etc. So i had to restore my computer multipule times. It pretty much screws me over. :mad: So if anyone could help me it would be amazing. PLEASE HELP ME!?!? Thanks for your time.

2. Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty Free Sosa #bangbang Premium

Ratings:
    i should disable them then reinenable
    how good is your computer?

3. OP
    dominater01

dominater01 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It like doesnt reenable them it just disables them and screw me over. I got my computer in september. I have a dell Inspiron 530......

4. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
  5. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    Wow lethal thank you, im sure that is exactly what he did. People just dont listen. Its such and easy jailbreak

6. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Member

Ratings:
    yeah in my video i showed ppl you guys that u need to right click on the setup go to properties<compatibility something like that<run this app as xp service pack 2 and run this app as an admin