What's new

Solved Disable or remove VAC?

G

gutmelikeafish

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, is there a way to disable VAC or prevent myself from being able to connect to secured servers? So to give some backstory before I begin

I was VAC banned from Dying Light about a year ago for using the Dev/Debug Menu that was released at the time for the game. I had just been given it, used it in offline mode and gave myself some debug items and then verified game cache so I could go back online. A day later I was banned from the game without warning.

I normally only play with close friends, but I later discovered that I had joined a friends game who was VAC-secure and this game (Dying Light) does *not* notify you when you join a VAC secure game or not. Hence I was banned.

Now... I have made a new steam account since then and brought the game again, but I'm still paranoid about being banned even with a modded save.

So my main question;
Is there a way to disable VAC or prevent myself from being able to connect to secured servers at all, and only connect to insecure servers/games? I don't want to get banned again, or - if it's possible to remove VAC entirely from the game's EXE so I can't connect to VAC entirely?

Thanks! ^^

Solution
Austin
Not a thing you can do. Unless you run the game in insecure mode which should launch it offline and you won't get a VAC ban if you're planning on modding or whatever offline.
Austin

Austin

What a random
10th Anniversary
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a thing you can do. Unless you run the game in insecure mode which should launch it offline and you won't get a VAC ban if you're planning on modding or whatever offline.

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register