• Start date
  • Views 2,680
T

TheRealJu4n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How To Kill LJT

FOUNDER: the guy who killed LJT, me!

You need to buy the two machinery and staff upgrades for your three cheapest biker businesses (weed, fake cash and fake papers). The security upgrades are not necessary. Then shut down those three businesses and buy supplies for them, in that order. LJT won't bother you never again even if you have coke and meth labs running without upgrades and without supplies.

This reveals the true nature of LJT. He is not really our partner, he works for Rockstar Games and their shark card business. Think about it: he has been annoying for ages, pushing us into wasting our time with the three less profitable businesses in the game, meanwhile he keeps his mouth shut when the only two biker businesses which are profitable, meth and coke, run out of supplies. He doesn't tell you to upgrade them either, nor he tells you to buy security upgrades for any of your five biker businesses so you are raided more often.

Is LJT a shark cards salesman?

Last edited:
X

xTIMEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LJT calls at the worst times ! In the midst of battle and LJT calls to tell me about supplies being depleted . When it’s been like that for months , LJT should be removed completely

B

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only Les- i mean LJT realized that we don't care about those businesses anymore.

T

TheRealJu4n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The original title for this thread was "How to kill LJT" but i changed my mind before posting, adding it now as a comment for SEO purposes.

Last edited:
I

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess this works I haven't tested it but I did this like 2 yrs ago and just recently notice that LJT isn't calling me anymore

Top Bottom