What's new

Solved Dirty Dupe Problem

KIlluminatiCO

Reaction score
My friend was in the 1 car a day club so I helped him check all his dirty dupe cars and he had 7 with the same plate so I had him get rid of all of them now is there a way for him to get custom plates now because he tried and the order still isn't going through

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My friend was in the 1 car a day club so I helped him check all his dirty dupe cars and he had 7 with the same plate so I had him get rid of all of them now is there a way for him to get custom plates now because he tried and the order still isn't going through
try driving 30 legit non dupe cars out and in of garages
then order a plate to a legit bought car

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When hit my limit like your friend it took me like 4 months of not hitting my sell limit to get my plates back, but that was a while ago. Now I hear people say it's 15 months

John Cameo

Reaction score
i could really use help with this as well. i am on xbox one and i cannot add a custom plate for any car. i am hoping someone knows how to fix this

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Drive non-dupes as suggested above and then a few other suggestions. Only the last 30 dupes are checked . This is a bit of a pain and these are also checked again when entering the modshop.
-Do Import Export work. This refreshes almost all player stats.
-Sell a non-dupe (even a Free Elegy or Faggio). This adds a non- dupe detected sale to your game stats.
-Restart game & clear cache by holding down R2 when you hear the glass break. Release R2 when screen brightness appears.

-Double check All 7 with same plate are gone. example: 8 total with same plate, got rid of 7 and now 1 remains that is unique but still dupe detected. This rule applies to previous dupe detect plates that may be in the garage. A player may be looking at a unique plate but indeed it was dupe detected in the past.

Top Bottom