What's new
deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it again after getting the IAA badge saved it to outfits in 2 slots then I went to single player back to online it was there but after reloading gta back up they were gone again.
Create backups like save the original outfit then wip up another and go back to story then back to online one way or another the issue badge will stay so you don't have to look for another one

By wip up another I mean swap the pants shoes and shirt just don't remove the IAA badge

eyztoZ

eyztoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Create backups like save the original outfit then wip up another and go back to story then back to online one way or another the issue badge will stay so you don't have to look for another one

By wip up another I mean swap the pants shoes and shirt just don't remove the IAA badge
The first time I tried it with the paramedic badge I changed my whole outfit except the hat I was wearing. Do I need to change everything I'm wearing?

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The first time I tried it with the paramedic badge I changed my whole outfit except the hat I was wearing. Do I need to change everything I'm wearing?
Not everything just save it as soon as you get in session then switch up something like maybe a white shirt with glasses then back out and go back in and if it's still on your character it should stick with the other outfit as well

eyztoZ

eyztoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not everything just save it as soon as you get in session then switch up something like maybe a white shirt with glasses then back out and go back in and if it's still on your character it should stick with the other outfit as well
I did what you said but removed everything and I still have that outfit but the original that you told me to save dissappeared. Basically I have a empty slot now where it was

I did what you said but removed everything and I still have that outfit but the original that you told me to save dissappeared. Basically I have a empty slot now where it was
I'm slowly but surely getting to know the outfit glitches XD thanks for all the help.

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Not if you already had it online. Are you sure it was saved online and you got yellow circle for save? Sometime stuff like that happens.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried all the masks .... my outfits transfer and my shortlisted outfits always change back to some crappy ones when I go back to the trailer after starting the time trial. The penguin masks Santa masks snowman masks. Masks stick but the outfit changes. Can anybody help me with this ?

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried all the masks .... my outfits transfer and my shortlisted outfits always change back to some crappy ones when I go back to the trailer after starting the time trial. The penguin masks Santa masks snowman masks. Masks stick but the outfit changes. Can anybody help me with this ?
Snowman never works for me, all normal until i spawn online without outfit.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Snowman never works for me, all normal until i spawn online without outfit.
Penguin, snowman all work for me and they stick too. The outfits don’t stick once I go back to the trailer. I did this glitch on Xbox and it was the same thing. In the begenning it used to stick but after a while it changed. Same thing on PS4 now

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh , you go out of Dm through interaction menu? Do you spend a bit of time in Dm ? Is your autosave of(someone mentioned)

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone here said it am not sure if its a hype but try it. I never did it with autosave on so i cant tell

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
E962uR9.jpg
Someone here said it am not sure if its a hype but try it. I never did it with autosave on so i cant tell
No I changed it to auto save off and froze the mask and still the same thing. I spend 5 mins in DM mode also but it doesn’t work. I don’t know what the problem is :frown: I had such nice outfits and I went back and they are all gone. Changed to some random crappy ones

Edit - the outfit above was so cool. It had gloves and trash vest and all but it changed to this :frown:

O

OnlyUseMySavage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
E962uR9.jpg

No I changed it to auto save off and froze the mask and still the same thing. I spend 5 mins in DM mode also but it doesn’t work. I don’t know what the problem is :frown: I had such nice outfits and I went back and they are all gone. Changed to some random crappy ones

Edit - the outfit above was so cool. It had gloves and trash vest and all but it changed to this :frown:
Even if you have a mask that'll stick, most outfits from freeze method will not remain in trailer once you go online. So choose wisely

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you have a mask that'll stick, most outfits from freeze method will not remain in trailer once you go online. So choose wisely
It does for my penguin mask and I am on Xbox one and I have loads of outfits that haven't changed

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
E962uR9.jpg

Bro sorry i have no idea, i use freeze method find outfit, go to director 20 sec then story , do game save so thats 20sec again , dm 20 , back to story 20 sec, go to creator but takes me online.

Your outfit is not lost , just dupe birds and go to recently used characters , shortlist and try again. E2a just read it changed , try to load game save

Course do timetrial before all that

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does for my penguin mask and I am on Xbox one and I have loads of outfits that haven't changed
It depends on the components as far as im aware. I have heaps of shortlisted actors with the same mask. When i leave and come back to dm some have changed and some haven't

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on the components as far as im aware. I have heaps of shortlisted actors with the same mask. When i leave and come back to dm some have changed and some haven't
Only component I have seen change anything is the gunbelt

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't done DM in ages and now that ive tried it again to pull a duffel on another account my birds won't dupe
ive tried everything besides putting a chute on (which would stop the duffel method so this won't work)
any ideas?

Top Bottom
Login
Register