What's new
Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i load in online with outfit and save it i then change outfit to force a save but when i go back to story it loads me into the begining with bank robbery and have to restart app.What am i doing wrong.

Enter dm with outfit
Go to story
Go to invite only
Join friend through profile.
Then spawn in those are my steps. I am not after bag

EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When i load in online with outfit and save it i then change outfit to force a save but when i go back to story it loads me into the begining with bank robbery and have to restart app.What am i doing wrong.

Enter dm with outfit
Go to story
Go to invite only
Join friend through profile.
Then spawn in those are my steps. I am not after bag
thats called prologue boot, it happens randomly with dm now, nothing to worry about. The way I seem to avoid it is when quitting dm and going to story i do a recent activity then decline, then pause when im still in the air and go to creator then load an invite only. I never get prologue booted this way

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What he means is, these are the only Christmas Masks that will not change when you leave DM after you exit to Story Mode. Any other Christmas Mask(s) will change into a different mask that won't allow the outfit to transfer. However, the Unicorn Mask and Horse mask (the one with the strip going down the sound) will become a Christmas mask after you leave Director Mode.
This is nice to know! Thanks.

Quick question, what is the steps to consistently hit joggers method? I did for a little bit. Now it’s hit and miss.

Steps I do:
Get online character on hay. I have done slow and fast with deleting bird from shortlist. What do I do? I know wait til the character sticks. But I find if I leave him there for 5-10 seconds he will disappear and I have to dupe birds one more time. By the way, I am NOT overduping. From there I go to actors beach bums and find joggers/trons and shortlist. From there I go to shorlist and delete online character then go to alien. Alien does not show up. Do I do all of these steps as fast as I can or do I go slow? I’m not sure. Please help!

Guys what all mask saves?tryna save outfits also does juggernaut save?
Juggernaut top saves if there is no juggernaut shirt underneath. The juggernaut helmet does not. Any Christmas mask will work: penguin, Mrs. Claus, Santa, ginger bread. (The round ginger bread man) I am not sure if the cheaper looking ginger bread mask works. The one that works is a ginger bread mask that actually looks like a round cookie.) bad elf, reindeer, snowman. However most will revert to any mask after you go to story mode and back. So the ones to not change when entering story mode and returning are the reindeer, Santa, snow man. And ginger bread.

thats called prologue boot, it happens randomly with dm now, nothing to worry about. The way I seem to avoid it is when quitting dm and going to story i do a recent activity then decline, then pause when im still in the air and go to creator then load an invite only. I never get prologue booted this way
Hmmm. I used to bring them on this way. However, it was not working last night. Instead of recent activity it, I just went to invite and joined friend in error message and it worked.

Last edited:
Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
I have worked on this glitch for probably the last 40 hours over a 5 day stretch or so. Only managed to bring one outfit on. It is unbelievably difficult. Unless it’s just patched or something. If so please mods, update so I don’t waste any more fidjrhdjdjdj time!!!!

What needs to be updated? Other than our luck :dead:

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What needs to be updated? Other than our luck :dead:
You are not kidding man! Duped birds. Never got character back on hay after following unphased game method. Now trying another method.

Go on hay, delete bird, delete online character, go to beachbums, find joggers:throng. Then shortlist and shortlist bird and get character back on hay, delete bird and go back to actors and should be more joggers. Does this method still work? It worked for me once.... a few days ago.

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
You are not kidding man! Duped birds. Never got character back on hay after following unphased game method. Now trying another method.

Go on hay, delete bird, delete online character, go to beachbums, find joggers:throng. Then shortlist and shortlist bird and get character back on hay, delete bird and go back to actors and should be more joggers. Does this method still work? It worked for me once.... a few days ago.
Tbh im not sure, i never was a fan of any jogger methods. Let us know if any methods work bro

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh im not sure, i never was a fan of any jogger methods. Let us know if any methods work bro
Going back on hay works good for me. Take the character out of the trailer, set location LSC, roam around, go back to dm trailer holdifing the dpad ... and I step on the hay bale right away

Redemptional

Redemptional

Reaction score
Sin$
What he means is, these are the only Christmas Masks that will not change when you leave DM after you exit to Story Mode. Any other Christmas Mask(s) will change into a different mask that won't allow the outfit to transfer. However, the Unicorn Mask and Horse mask (the one with the strip going down the sound) will become a Christmas mask after you leave Director Mode.
Oh right I see now, my bad

P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the jogger method patched cause I had no problems ever before and now I can't get it to save my life ?

K

Kristinadad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got 1 to save but i saved 3 outfits in short list when i got back the Christmas mask was off!now i have to dupe birds again!is it possible saving more than 1 outfits?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so here’s the thing

I have been trying to get the duffel bag for over a month now and I finally got it

I tried and tired and everytime I failed. So I knew that there was something wrong. Big shout out to EXECUTIONER for helping me with the steps to bring the duffel online.

The problem was not the steps, not my Xbox, but the internet connection

I used my laptop to fix this. I connected my laptop to my home wifi, turned on the hotspot feature (wifi sharing) on my laptop and connected my Xbox to it. Problem was resolved and I am getting outfits online back to back :smile: I got three duffels in 30 mins

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the jogger method patched cause I had no problems ever before and now I can't get it to save my life ?
It's possible that you over duplicated the birds. Once your Online character glitches on to the hay bail, wait a few seconds in case he/she doesn't stay on the hay bail. If that's the case then you are OK because it won't over duplicate the birds. However, if your Online character moves back to the hay bail after you scroll through the modded outfits, then you have over duplicated the birds and the jogger method will not work.

EXECUTlONER

EXECUTlONER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so here’s the thing

I have been trying to get the duffel bag for over a month now and I finally got it

I tried and tired and everytime I failed. So I knew that there was something wrong. Big shout out to EXECUTIONER for helping me with the steps to bring the duffel online.

The problem was not the steps, not my Xbox, but the internet connection

I used my laptop to fix this. I connected my laptop to my home wifi, turned on the hotspot feature (wifi sharing) on my laptop and connected my Xbox to it. Problem was resolved and I am getting outfits online back to back :smile: I got three duffels in 30 mins
glad you finally got them :thumbsup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register