What's new
V

vooselagina911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, joggers method only increases the chance of getting joggers, tron pants, etc., it doesn't completely limit the list to those things. You will still get ordinary pants, including checkered stuff. It won't be a surprise if you get normal pants a few times in a row.

If they were to patch this, I wouldn't think they would go after the joggers method exclusively. They would patch one of main steps like duping the birds or quitting DM with the outfit.

I've dealt with this a few times. I found that your character has a better chance of hopping over to the hay if you default the actor list and use a different shortlisted outfit after each attempt. If that doesn't work, delete and re-add the bird after a few tries.
Good job captain obvious.i was replying to the person saying its patched. I needed your reply. Whomp whomp whomp

TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, joggers method only increases the chance of getting joggers, tron pants, etc., it doesn't completely limit the list to those things. You will still get ordinary pants, including checkered stuff. It won't be a surprise if you get normal pants a few times in a row.

If they were to patch this, I wouldn't think they would go after the joggers method exclusively. They would patch one of main steps like duping the birds or quitting DM with the outfit.

I've dealt with this a few times. I found that your character has a better chance of hopping over to the hay if you default the actor list and use a different shortlisted outfit after each attempt. If that doesn't work, delete and re-add the bird after a few tries.
Wait...how do you use different shortlisted outfits after each attempt

Lefandorax

Lefandorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job captain obvious.i was replying to the person saying its patched. I needed your reply. Whomp whomp whomp

Lmao grow up, I was only trying to help the guy. It doesn't hurt to have a second opinion on the matter. Also that sarcastic *** attitude isn't needed. Whomp whomp whomp

Wait...how do you use different shortlisted outfits after each attempt

I use a save with multiple outfits already shortlisted. If the one I'm trying to put the hay doesn't work, move on to the next outfit and try to put that outfit on the hay instead

TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today is my lucky day. I got a green duffel bag with white joggers, racing boots and racing gloves. Also the joggers method works fine you just need patient. I've once spent 3hours trying to get my character on hay and he eventually did

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Today is my lucky day. I got a green duffel bag with white joggers, racing boots and racing gloves. Also the joggers method works fine you just need patient. I've once spent 3hours trying to get my character on hay and he eventually did
Well did you manage to bring it online? Duffel bag sticked on the outfit?

TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
J
Well you are lucky. I can't get one online no matter how many attempts. Enjoy your outfit!
Joing a parachute job while wearing a parachute and open the parachute whilst in the job and quit through phone. Drive to the time trial( I use oppressor mk2 so its easier for me to jump when im there) and open up the parachute. Change outfit to an outfit without parachute and check your weapon wheel, you should have no parachute. Start time trial and go to dupe bird or kill bird.[DO this after youve shortlisted your online character and bird].
To save it just go into a close friend session and you should have bag.

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
J

Joing a parachute job while wearing a parachute and open the parachute whilst in the job and quit through phone. Drive to the time trial( I use oppressor mk2 so its easier for me to jump when im there) and open up the parachute. Change outfit to an outfit without parachute and check your weapon wheel, you should have no parachute. Start time trial and go to dupe bird or kill bird.[DO this after youve shortlisted your online character and bird].
To save it just go into a close friend session and you should have bag.
I'm using save wizard. Do I have to shortlist my online character and bird also? Cause I just make my outfit shortlist him as a random actor and when I do the glitch I find him in my shortlisted actors.

Last edited:
shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well... getting the duffel bag online is my only problem! Other than that, there is no other problem.
Try going into an inv only session. Launching a parachute mission, deploy the parachute and then quit the mission through the phone. You’ll spawn in a new lobby, register as a ceo, call for buzzard, fly high, jump out and use the parachute. Get in a car and use the time trial. Now you’re set to bring any outfit with dufflebag online. This has worked for me all the time but if it doesn’t work for you im not too sure why.

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try going into an inv only session. Launching a parachute mission, deploy the parachute and then quit the mission through the phone. You’ll spawn in a new lobby, register as a ceo, call for buzzard, fly high, jump out and use the parachute. Get in a car and use the time trial. Now you’re set to bring any outfit with dufflebag online. This has worked for me all the time but if it doesn’t work for you im not too sure why.
Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciate it. So I have to start everything from an invite only right? Will try your method for sure. Again, thanks a lot!

TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I
I'm using save wizard. Do I have to shortlist my online character and bird also? Cause I just make my outfit shortlist him as a random actor and when I do the glitch I find him in my shortlisted actors.
No just kill the bird and continue

ScottieGTA

ScottieGTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. Same. Finally got him up, twice! Thought I was gold, and when I deleted bird to go back to actors the outfit defaulted b4 I hit square. I've been in DM 3 HRS now.

So your character is transferring on to the hay when you are trying to shortlist the bird again? You would need to default the actors in order to shortlist the bird again. To do that, scroll through random categories until your online character turns into an actual actor like a civilian or a costume. Once that happens, you can shortlist the bird and continue on with the glitch. It may take a little scrolling before it actually happens.
I've figured that out and finally moved joggers up. Blue shirt, delete bird, go to actors, and boom I get default outfits outta nowhere! It's so random getting that outfit to jump too. But they have defaulted on me.2x now. So close.

ScottieGTA

ScottieGTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. Same. Finally got him up, twice! Thought I was gold, and when I deleted bird to go back to actors the outfit defaulted b4 I hit square. I've been in DM 3 HRS now.

I've figured that out and finally moved joggers up. Blue shirt, delete bird, go to actors, and boom I get default outfits outta nowhere! It's so random getting that outfit to jump too. But they have defaulted on me.2x now. So close.
Yeah, this is infuriating. I'm ready to just strait up start randomizing again. First it was straight to bail and stuck
Now none of that. Actually put him up 2 x and still zero. I've watched so many videos. Justblazed got me to hit it the first time no issue. Thanx all. I'm sure I'll return for more torture. I don't wanna exit DM with nothing again. Damn it!

ScottieGTA

ScottieGTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, this is infuriating. I'm ready to just strait up start randomizing again. First it was straight to bail and stuck
Now none of that. Actually put him up 2 x and still zero. I've watched so many videos. Justblazed got me to hit it the first time no issue. Thanx all. I'm sure I'll return for more torture. I don't wanna exit DM with nothing again. Damn it!

Finally got it! Under boardwalker but it's joggers and tron. A lot of invisible arms. Here we go to shortlist. Trying to remember how to clean. I have this checkered tie I feel like it's stopped me before transferring.

ScottieGTA

ScottieGTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got it! Under boardwalker but it's joggers and tron. A lot of invisible arms. Here we go to shortlist. Trying to remember how to clean. I have this checkered tie I feel like it's stopped me before transferring.
And more wasted hrs. I knew something wasn't clean. No short list saves either. Jogger method wasn't worth it at all. Even if it stuck. Ton of joggers, yeah. Hardly any masks. And if there's no way to see a blacklist item, or strip it off. (PS4) The tips I saw for cleaning didn't work and the gameplay I saw was xbox. Hover over Chef or whatever. That just pulls up Chef! Ahhhhh! Done now.

Just disappointing.

TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your character changes to defualt after removing bird from shortlist, just put it back and press up on dpad again. But be sure to not over dupe the bird because it will cause the modded outfits to stick and you won't be able to shortlist bird again

Top Bottom
Login
Register