Xbox One PS4 Working Director Mode Outfit Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Blunt3d, Mar 24, 2018 with 3,130 replies and 206,756 views.

1. Blunt3d

Blunt3d Contributor

Ratings:
    Founders of this glitch -
    JusBlazed911 (easiest method)
    Blunt3d (longer method)

Supr420 (different method)
    NextgenUnit (for the older glitch workaround)

Blazed911 deserved all the credit. I found a longer method and released it before he released the easy method. I didn't know until I had already posted it.

Note: It takes approx. 22 minutes to duplicate birds :frown:
    This is a solo glitch but you need a friend to join. If you don't have any friends, you can join a community on ps4 and join someone.

Warning for those who have got outfits from this Glitch!!

Do not do the Component Transfer Glitch with this glitch.
    You will lose components and your Blue/White joggers. Unless you leave it as your main outfit

Step 1. Go online then go to story mode. Enter director mode.

Step 2. When you are in DM , shortlist Online Character and any Animal (bird preffered).

Step 3. Leave to story mode and go back to director.

Step 4. When your in DM. Go to shortlist and hold down.

Step 5. If birds start duplicating, put a rubberband or face remote down with analogs going up. That way you can be afk while duping birds.

If birds didn't duplicate exit DM and try again. Or put a parachute on your Online Character and make sure autosave is off.

Step 6. After 22 mins of duping, be ready for your character to spawn on the haybale then hover over any actor. You should still be Online Character, then press square till you find your outfit. You can also shortlist your outfits for later. (some masks will remove when you come back but some should still have xmas mask, be sure to save in storymode)
    (
    Only outfits with Xmas masks transfer online)

Step 7. Exit DM with glitched outfit , do recent activity and cancel when you are exiting.

Step 8. Enter DM and exit to story again. (Not necessary)
    (This prevents the prologue boot for some people.)

If recent activity dont work, change your targeting mode and join a friends lobby , accept the first alert and decline the second alert and you will be off black screen.
    If you get the error joining online message, just join a friend or party. If you have no friends, join a GTA 5 community and join someone.
    (To find community go on ps home, and go to GTA 5 then go down to Friends|Communities and find one)

Credit to keepironman14
    Ok everyone I'm gonna help out alot of people here, there are so many people sharing so many methods and everyone refering to different posts and everything I'm gonna post a step by step for the only thing that has actually worked for me.

I already have a basic outfit set up (decent clothes, cookie mask, shortlisted) as well as the (crow for my bird) and my online character. (Bird, online, outfit) this is my basic story save pre-glitch.

1, go online, i have on a parachute and forward cap no mask. Spawn at last location.
    2, once onlime and ready go to the time trial, start the trial and then press down dpad, select story character.
    3, Once in story press select/touchpad to bring up IM, go to DM.
    4, go to actors and start scrolling to dupe those silly birds.
    5, Once on the hay delete bird, then online.
    6, go to actors and start randomizing.
    7A, if you want a special item (like the IAA badge, dive gear, a medic belt, ect) then find it,
    7B, if you want a basic outfit find it and shortlist it.
    8, Once you have your item/outfit go into your shortlist.
    9A, you should be highlighting your transfer to outfit, the item should appear on the character.
    9B, (basic outfits just move on)
    10, take your desired outfit into director mode.
    11, dpad down, story character, load into story.
    12, quick save through phone, idk if it's a required step, (not helpful for item transfers as they Dont stick in shortlist, but any new shortlist outfits will remain)
    13, IMenu back to DM.
    14,at trailer click enter DM.
    15, dpad down back to storymode.
    16 walk forward for 1-2 seconds.
    17, pause, online, creator.
    18, let it load load load.
    19, you land in online, if the outfit stuck go save it. Then try to edit it. (With This weeks time trial you can go south to del pero and hit a posonbys clothes shop) better to save the outfit first before tring to edit incase you remove items you want.
    Clothes shops are the best place to use bc you can try a bunch of clothes and see what sticks around what.

If you end up back with your online outfit try again, if you end up in the default outfit (like when you are on hay from bird dupe) instead then you had blacklisted components.

If you have issues with blacklisted outfits a simple trick is to use the EMS actors and use the LSFD. Then shortlist, as it randomly changes colors of pants and a shirt, but it also sometimes removes a couple invaid overlaps. (It will remove all transferable components as well every time, so easy way to check what gear will transfer)

]

Save dufflebag glitch by MrSquiddles2K15

Working methods and full details on what works best.
    Credit to N00b iHack for this.
    Step 1. Dupe the birds using whichever method works better for you.

Step 2. Once you got your online character on the haystack. Erase the bird from shortlist.

Step 3. Go to actors and start pressing square to find anyone that has the santaclause pants that look like red joggers or any colored joggers.

Step 4. Shortlist the joggers or clause pants. Go to shortlist and Erase the online character from shortlist.

Step 5. Now while still in trailer go to actors and put a bird back into the shortlist.

Step 6. Now go to shortlist and hold down till your actor with joggers goes to top of haystack.

Step 7. Once he/she is on haystack erase the bird from the shorlist. Go to actors and now when you press square, you will have joggers and trons just like before the patch.

Video by Jusblazed911 on how to get joggers/from pants.

-----------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you spawn in the lobby with normal clothes, register as ceo and change style outfit once and go back to None. Sometimes it will give you the glitched outfit back. Still not completely figured out but try to be fast.

You can take shortlisted outfits online without having to dupe birds. But you must do the glitch above to get outfits shortlisted.

Have your outfits shortlisted, and a recent activity ready prior to these steps.

Step 1. Go into DM and select a bird.

Step 2. Teleport by the ocean and start flying really close above water heading towards the deep side.

Step 3. Open Interaction menu and hover over exit DM.

Step 4. Fly straight into the water (right before hitting water) press Exit DM and accept the alert. (That's pressing X/A two times).

And immediately open recent activity and cancel ,recent activity cancel, recent activity cancel, recent activity cancel. until you get a wasted screen. If you dont get wasted screen after 10 recent activity cancels, try again.

Step 5. Once you get the wasted screen, just wait for the black screen then do recent activity and cancel.

You should now be a bird in story mode.

Go to DM and select shortlisted outfit. Exit DM and you should be in story with it. (if black screen just recent activity and cancel)
    If you cannot do recent activity , join a friend in n a different targeting mode and accept the first and decline the second alert.

SAVE METHOD BY supr420

find ur outfit by "duping birds" or whatever method u prefer
    - exit to story with ur outfit
    - enter DM again
    - go back to story but as soon as u confirm quickly start a recent activity and decline
    - as fast as possible press start
    *U need to stop the character while still glitched in the air*
    - as fast as possible enter creator
    *If u don't arrive in creator u were to slow and 99% no outfit for u*
    - in creator as fast as possible enter GTA online

• Like Like x 17
    • Informative Informative x 6
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018 at 7:53 AM
  2. Charger0074

Charger0074 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dose it have to be x-mass mask or any mask

• Like Like x 3
  3. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d Contributor

Ratings:
    I cannot say I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure its only xmas masks.

4. Charger0074

Charger0074 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok ty will try when I get home nice find :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    Nice find dude! Pretty cool method u got there. Congrats!

Hope everybody has enough patience to hit it...

Oh and a tip to make it a bit easier. Put a rubber band on ur left stick till animals stop duping. Doesn't has to be a bird anything will work. But bird is a bit faster as camera move is shorter. :thumbsup:

Edit: Everything else is the same. U need a Xmas mask (no beast masks) to transfer it online.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d Contributor

Ratings:
    Hey cool idea thanks, hopefully someone finds a easier way to dupe the birds though. :smile:

7. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    Doubt it. We had the same method to dupe birds but our way to start it was a huge pain in the ***. So we didn't release it. Yours is much better!

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d Contributor

Ratings:
    Yea switching spots triggers it. But seems this post triggers you more
    [doublepost=1521925532][/doublepost]If you have a better method that's fine with me. Ask the admins to remove this one and use yours. Like I care about who finds what.

• Like Like x 14
  9. Charger0074

Charger0074 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey thanks for the tip Sup420

• Like Like x 1
  10. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Nice but i was glad it got patched n i could get back to life and actual gaming lmfao. Until i realized adversary was patched that is lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Abarracouda12

Abarracouda12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's I say , we found it before you post this joke bro
    [doublepost=1521939936][/doublepost]
    Its took a lot more time , without duplicating character it's impossible to have good outfit like before so it is what it is .....

12. Dalton7326

Dalton7326 Newbie

Ratings:
    Would the jugg helmet work to bring an outfit?

13. julio_ignacius

julio_ignacius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    At steps 6 and 7, when I go back to trailer I am on the recently used list and not the short list.

Edit; nvm, video shows

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  14. JDR00

JDR00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is it possible to find an outfit with bandanna without glasses doing this glitch?

15. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do u gota be wearing hat like old one kuz im inn badsport??

16. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    I say the outfit doesn't matter at all. I don't switch anymore and get outfits online without any problems... :wink:

17. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Really niiice thanxx 4 the answer so i can wear anything so fk the foward hat n that right dope

18. vooselagina911

vooselagina911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes. But would take too long to be worth a money glitch. The gctf lost glitchs posted would work great a money glitch

19. EmaModzOfficial_

EmaModzOfficial_ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I can't get the cormoran to duplicate, I switched lots of time from cormoran to gta online 1..

20. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d Contributor

Ratings:
    Exit DM and try again , make sure its your online character and shortlist both of them then try