JusBlazed911
Blunt3d

Supr420
VooseLagina
Truegta5 - frozen components and kill bird method

Note: It takes approx. 25 minutes or more to duplicate birds :frown:
This is a solo glitch.

Warning for those who have got outfits from this Glitch,
Do not do the Component Transfer Glitch with this glitch unless You want to lose components and your Blue/White joggers. Unless you leave it as your main outfit

Shortlisted masks that turn into Christmas masks after returning from online or story mode
Black Gorilla Mask
White Unicorn Mask
Light brown horse with white strip running down middle of face vertically
clean ginger bread
(This part needs more work and all help would be outstanding)
MASKS THAT WORK WHEN TRANSFERING OUTFIT ONLINE
also the penguin works

Thanks to TURBO60NOT for pic
Credit to Divine Reign and
SirPereira for images and info
Penguin
latest

Reindeer
latest

Elf
latest

Mrs. Santa Claus
latest

Santa Claus
latest

Smoking Elf
latest

Snowman
latest

Krampus
maxresdefault.jpg

Red sock
sMYoUocE-kqrayWnH8IgMg_0_0.jpg

Full steps
Step 1. Go online to change your outfit to the default outfit (NOT REALLY NECESSARY UNLESS YOU CAN'T HIT THE GLITCH)
A. Next go start a time trial and start it.[ONLINE]
B. Go to story mode using the down d-pad button.
C. Enter director mode.

Step 2. When you are in DM , shortlist Online Character and any Animal (bird preffered).

Step 3. Go to shortlist and hold down. The camera will go back and forth to Online Character and Bird.

Step 5. If birds start duplicating, put a rubberband or face remote down with analogs going up. That way you can be afk while duping birds because it takes 20-30 minutes.

If birds didn't duplicate exit DM and try again.
Also put a parachute on your Online Character. If not then close app and retry or load another save.

Step 6. After 22 mins or so of duping birds, be ready for your character to spawn on the haybale.
a. Then hover over any actor. You should still be your Online Character.
If not then keep duping birds again until you get on the haybale.
Go to any actor and press square till you find your outfit you want.
You can also shortlist your outfits for later. (Needs xmas mask that stick after returning to dm)

Step 7. After finding your outfit Enter Director Mode.

Then hold down d-pad and select a story character and go to story mode.
A. Do a quick save so shortlist outfits save.
B. Go straight to online. If you get error join a friend on the alert.

You should spawn with glitched outfit, go to store and save. Make sure you see saving
circle on bottom right of screen.

Shortlisted masks that turn into Christmas masks after returning from online or story mode

Black Gorilla Mask
White Unicorn Mask
clean ginger bread

Shortlisted masks that don't change your outfit after returning from online or story mode

Snowman Mask (sometimes changes outfit)
Clean Santa Mask
Penguin Mask
Reindeer Mask
Original Elf Mask

Blacklisted Items
Cop Belt
none Christmas Mask
Christmas Scarfs
Christmas Tops
Christmas Bottoms
Juggernaut Sweater

(To find community go on ps home, and go to GTA 5 then go down to Friends|Communities and find one)
Founder Truegta5
After duping birds and glitched, shortlist whatever your freezing (joggers masks or armor) shortlist a bunch of them for more chances. No xmas mask needed for this since your only freezing the component so you can save it to a outfit with an xmas mask. Scroll down shortlist holding d-pad and using analog stick to scroll faster. Do this for 5-15 seconds while spamming square as well , then quickly back out and go to Actors- Beach bums and press square. If item didn't freeze keep trying.

By nOOb iHACK

Director mode "tips and tricks"
These are methods I've used to successfully bring outfits online. I am by no means the founder. Just my concoction of everything that is spread out in separate videos and text tutorials, all rolled into one!

SO HERE IT IS:

Cop Badge and IAA Necklace
1.)
Fill your shortlist with random outfits ASAP
2.) Start searching for any "basic" outfit with none blacklisted items and a Christmas mask (not too many layers to raise success rate)
3.) Shortlist said outfit accepting the black alert screen
4.) Now just simply search for a IAA Necklace with the badge (there are 2 different ones- One with only the necklace but no badge)
5.) Once you find the badge simply shortlist the outfit and the badge will glitch on to all previous outfits
6.) Follow current tutorials on how to bring it online

The Tip- Once the IAA badge is brought online and saved. Create a standard outfit save with the IAA necklace and badge attached to it. Next, just go back in to DM but this time search for outfits you're really looking for (i.e. Joggers with tron shoes). Once you fill your shortlist with desired outfits, simply shortlist your online character and the IAA badge will glitch on to all outfits. Now its up to you to decide which outfit is capable of being brought online with the IAA badge.

Gun Holster- The one without the nightstick
If you see the gun holster in DM you will able to bring it online. However, it will not transfer over to other outfits like the cop badge does. The "gun holster" is the one with no night stick on the other side the opposite side of the gun holster.

The Tip- If you see a nightstick (big long black thing), it is in fact a "cop belt" which is blacklisted and you won't be able to bring it online

Duffel Bag
(before anything, online, I started off by jumping off an aircraft to use my chute before starting the "Time Trial". I then reapply my standard DM outfit. )
1.) Either use the "dupe birds" glitch method if you don't have a shortlist saved or use "kill the bird" glitch method if you have a shortlist
2.) Check to see if you spawned in with the duffel bag. If so, simply save the outfit at your nearest apartment or owned building... And Done!
2 a.) If you didn't spawn in with the bag... Put the parachute on the character.
3.) Start up a job by pressing "start" and navigate to online/jobs/rockstar created/Parachuting (I use the first mission at the top of the list). Jump off the helicopter and press "A" to use the parachute. While gliding, pull up your phone and press "A" then "X" and finally "A" again to quit the mission.
4.) You should spawn in with the duffel bag.

Steps to Saving the Outfit With Duffel Bag
1.) Fly over to the mask store
2.) Parachute towards mask store
3.) Land right in from of the mask store
4.) Press "right dpad" to access the store as soon as the outfit with the duffel bag populates
5.) Save the outfit

Joggers Method to Get Joggers
1.)
Dupe birds (use current method available)
2.) Prevent "over duping of the birds" by being attentive and stopping your selection from switching back to your online character the moment your online character gets on the hay stack.
3.) Don't press anything
4.) Make sure your online character stays on the hay stack (If your online character moves back to the trailer simply move to "Online Character" then back to "bird" and your character should go back and stay on the hay stack)
5.) Remove bird off of your shortlist after you've made sure it stays on hay stack
6.) From here press "B" and navigate to Actors/Beach Bums (there are others but I've been using Beach Bums) and press "X" (Xbox One) to sift through outfits
7.) Choose any outfit that has joggers on it (doesn't need a Christmas mask but i'd prefer one that does) and shortlist the outfit
8.) Navigate directly back to your shortlist actors and delete your online character from the shortlist
9.) Now navigate to Actors/Costumes/Space Alien. You should see the alien and not your online character (f you don't see the alien, you may have a hard time "shortlisting the bird again" or "not be able to "put the joggers outfit on the hay stack" in later steps)
And for the next trick... Being able to shortlist the bird again!
10.)
You should now only see your saved outfit with joggers listed. Simply navigate to Actors/Aminals and shortlist the same bird
10 a.) Sounds easy enough but you don't always have the ability to shortlist the bird again. The fix is to take the saved outfit with joggers into DM by pressing "A" on it. Once in DM hold down on the Dpad and navigate to the trailer and accept the alert. You should now bee able to shortlist your bird by navigating to Actors/Aminals (Again, not always that easy but the fix is to keep trying until you're able to shortlist the bird- please see notes*
For the final trick... Getting your saved jogger outfit back on the hay stack after shortlisting the bird!
11.)
Simply navigate to your shortlist and move back and forth from your online character to the bird. Your saved outfit with joggers should move over to the haystack
11 a.) Again not always that easy! If your character doesn't move over to the haystack, simply take the outfit into DM. Once in DM press down on the Dpad then select the trailer and accept the black alert screen to come back to the trailer. Your saved outfit with jogger should now mover over. If not, keep trying this method until it finally does. If it's being stubborn, set a way point anywhere while in DM and "quick travel" to it and try again - please see notes**
If your saved outfit with joggers instally moves over to the haystack before you're able to shortlist the bird, you failed!
11 b.)
To fix this, simply navigate to actors/beach bums/boardwalker to move the character back to trailer. Now take the saved outfit into DM. Once in DM press down on the Dpad then select the trailer and accept the black alert screen to come back to the trailer. (This should fix it but doesn't always- This part needs more work please see notes**)
12.) Navigate to actors/beach bums/boardwalker and press "X" to sift through outfits and you should now see mostly joggers and more attractive outfits

Note*
I feel adding the bird back to the shortlist is a hit or miss. I've tried using both wired and wireless controllers as to not to interrupt the bird duping process (noticed wireless controller would shut down 3/4 of the way in)... No Difference! I've also done a clean duping process (didn't over dupe) and was taken into the sky during dupe. I continued to dupe and still hit the joggers method completely.

Note** It may seem like forever for your modded outfit to go back on haystack before shortlisting the bird. I've tried just leaving a rubber-band on my controller to switch back and fourth for over 30 minutes. It never worked! Going into DM and back to trailer does fix this... Just keep trying.

Change Joggers Colors after shortlisting
(By hovering over or changing appearance on certain DM characters, you can alter the appearance of random outfits you get)
- Changing appearance on male firefighter (?) changes various colors
- Hovering over male janitor “cleans” layered outfits by removing layers, but usually gets rid of interesting stuff like joggers also
- Hovering over male hairdresser (and one other in that category?) generally changes the color of or removes vests
- Various story characters remove items through hovering over or changing appearance
#CaptainPocky

Create Your Own DM Outfit
(If your 2nd character of opposite sex owns a Christmas mask you'll be able to create your DM outfit using the component list linked in the thread below. What you do is perform a "semi component transfer glitch" from female to male or vice versa. This is ideal since you won't have to delete your character and outfits)

Link to Transfer Glitch thread: https://tinyurl.com/ydctdr2j

1.) Create an outfit on your second character using a Christmas mask (use the component list in thread linked above)
2.) Go into DM
3.) Shortlist your 2nd online character
4.) "Dupe birds" or "kill the bird" (any current method)
5.) Move forward with any current DM methods used to bring outfits online and bring your 2nd characters outfit (needs to have Christmas mask) online with your 1st character

Bring Shortlisted Outfits Online
1.)
Follow current bird killing method listed in OP
2.) Take desired outfit into DM
3.) Open "Interaction Menu" and scroll up to and select "enter story mode"
4.) Start an "Invite Only" session to bring the outfit online and hope it works!

Black Gorilla Mask
White Unicorn Mask
clean ginger bread

Shortlisted masks that don't change your outfit after returning from online or story mode
Snowman Mask (sometimes changes outfit)
Clean Santa Mask
Penguin Mask
Reindeer Mask

Blacklisted Items
Cop Belt
none Christmas Mask
Christmas Scarfs
Christmas Tops
Christmas Bottoms
Juggernaut Sweater

Component Items
Santa pants= Joggers (doesn't mean you try to go online with it. It means you can use it instead of joggers to get the outfit in the joggers method

Duping birds
(You will need to dupe birds if you've never done this before or if you don't have a shortlist saved. I start on a fresh game/app restart and spawn in directly to story mode. I then go into a public online lobby and start the current time trial. From here I go back to story mode)
1.) Delete all outfits from shortlist (this will not delete your saved shortlist if you have one)
2.) Navigate to Actors/Animals and shortlist any bird that isn't a hen
3.) Navigate down to Actors/Online Characters and shortlist your online character (the one you started the time trial with)
4.) Navigate back to "exit to story mode" and press "A" then accept the black alert screen
5.) Open you interaction menu and scroll up to "enter director mode"
6.) Navigate to your shortlist and switch back and fourth from your shortlisted bird and online character. You should see the bird duplicating. If not, start from step 1

Kill the bird
(Alternatively to duping birds, If you have a shortlist saved with outfits that are eligible to be taken online, you would have to kill the bird. I start on a fresh game/app restart and spawn in directly to story mode. From here you need to find a friend in a different targeting mode (assisted aim vs free aim). So press "start" /settings/controls/targeting mode to see what you're on. I then go into a public online lobby and start the current time trial. From here I go back to story mode and follow these steps)
1.) Enter Directors Mode and navigate to Actors/Animals and press "A" on any bird which isn't a hen
2.) You will spawn in as a bird. Open interaction menu and "quick navigate" to LS Downtown"
3.) Press "RB" to fly and instantly crash it into something (floor preferably and it needs to fly. Maybe why the hen isn't used)
4.) You will spawn by the trailer as a bird. Press "A" on the same bird to take back into DM
5.) This time set a way point near a large body of water. Open interaction menu and "quick navigate" to "waypoint
6.) Press "RB" to fly towards the deep part of water and open your interaction menu
7.) Dive into the wave as it is coming towards you and press "A" as soon as you see the birds reflection in the water. You're looking to get the black screen just before the bird hits the water. (obviously, the steeper the decent the quicker you'd have to be)
8.) At this point, you're going to need a friend in a different targeting mode. Quickly but calmly, press the "XBOX" button and navigate to a friend who is playing GTA V online and spam "A" to join their game (This person has to be in a different targeting mode)
9.) Your friends profile card will go away and you need to get session details at the bottom right corner of the screen. If not, try joining someone else who is on the opposite targeting mode as you (different targeting mode; start/settings/controls/targeting mode to see what you're on)
10.) After you get session details you will presented with a targeting mode alert screen. Deny the targeting mode alert by pressing "B" (I've never had to deny the first alert. I instantly get presented with the 2nd alert which is the targeting mode alert)
11.) You should see the red wasted screen and your bird getting killed
12.) You're now in an infinite loading screen. Join a friend in a different targeting mode to get out of any infinite loading screen (always!). Accept the first "session quit alert" by pressing "A" and deny the second "different targeting mode alert" by pressing "B" (This is the "Different Targeting Mode" sequence)
13.)
You will spawn in as a bird in story mode. Open interaction menu and scroll up to "enter director mode" and press "A"
14.) You're now back at the trailer ready to bring any eligible shortlisted outfit online by following any current method available

(seems like a lot of steps but I'd rather kill birds all day and bring 5 previously shortlisted outfits as opposed to just bringing on 1 in the same amount of time. Killing the bird method is quick once you get the hang of it and should get it first try, no problem. Follow the videos first and use this for reference)

(Again, just sharing what I can confirm working as of today. Please share your thoughts so we can contribute everything on a single post instead of searching through pages and videos)
It’s tricky man. I have spent weeks and probably months working on this glitch. Not months straight but over the span of months and have mostly been misses. You’ll go a straight week or more not bringing one online. And then all of the sudden, you’ll get a few. Just keep at it until you get what you want. Be patient and it will pay off. I started this past week and had a rough start but over the last few nights managed to bring several outfits online and am more than happy. I can now say I am done with this glitch. It has been temperamental but hang in there. It does pay off.

Tips.

Follow steps to a T. You do that and find a good clean outfit, it “should” work. I say should because there are just sometimes you pick what you think is a perfect clean and there is just something somewhere you may not even be able to see and it’s enough to blacklist and delete the outfit. So you are able to tell this by when you join online. If your wearing the default gray sweat pants and black t-shirt, something was blacklisted. If you spawn online in your outfit before you even left to director mode, chances are you forgot to start the time trial.

So make sure you start time trial first and try to go for the cleanest outfit WITH a Christmas mask that you can find. If you want joggers, then go for that method, good luck, it causes it’s own set of challenges. But again it can be done. Be certain that the outfit you shortlist has one of the good Christmas masks that sticks even when you leave to story, so if you managed to save outfits, you can bring multiple ones on. The ones that stick are penguin, reindeer, Santa, snowman and a ginger bread. There has been mention one of the elf masks sticks but I am not sure. The other Christmas masks including the festive one do not stick. And if you happen to have a Christmas mask saved from a previous gift from rockstar online, do not attempt to use that mask to bring on from director mode, it will not work. And there are a few masks that change TO a Christmas mask upone leaving to story, there has been mention that the gorilla and satan masks work. I can only attest to the unicorn, it does in fact change to a Christmas mask. So if you find a good one with that mask, shortlist it!

When you bring an outfit online, be certain to first enter director, walk around, interaction menu, leave director to story, then walk around and return to trailer, then leave to director mode walk around, then interaction menu to story. Once in story, walk around and join online to invite only session. Wait until you get the black failed alert, do not do anything. Go to your dashboard and join a friend you are absolutely certain is playing in a public lobby in same targeting mode (not in a job or mission.) I can confirm this to work like this because I tried joining random friends and would not bring an outfit online, however, I am fortunate enough to have access to a second console and put a character in afk on a public lobby and when I did this, I consistently managed to bring outfits online. Super exciting! Another thing I forgot to mention, when you get failed alert, don’t do anything and join a friend through dashboard. You will See it go blank and then ask if you want to join another session or something, accept that. It will show joining online then quitting session if my memory serves. From there you will ge a brief flash of your character in your shortlisted outfit standing in story and you will quickly be brought back up into the sky and show joining online. It may take a little while to load but it should work. Sorry for the long reply. I just literally spent 40 plus hours over the last week in and out of director modd but it finally paid off and I brought some really nice outfits online so I feel I have a better understanding of the trials and tribulations this glitch offers! Good luck!
Here is one of mine.
When your in DM, choose a bird and go to a busy street or highway. Fly above the oncoming traffic a
Once you are flying with menu open, you are going to fly directly into an oncoming vehicle and press ps menu to get a recent activity right when the car hits you, press activity and cancel alert. You can do this a couple of times if u must, the point is to get the black screen when you die and you recent activity on it. You will get wasted screen.
After wasted screen Wait like 10 seconds and do a recent activity and cancel or just hold touchpad press up once then x and x to go back into dm.

Also you can walk into the water with a bird and do recent activity, same thing as other method except the killing part thanks to supr420 supr420 and Truegta5 for some of these bird methods.

My personal experience is rather simple, I start out in story mode and go to dm mode and make sure my bird and my GTAo1 character is shortlisted and nothing else. Then go back to story mode and launch a invite only session, once you spawn online put on a standard outfit without any accessories and get a personal vehicle and head to the time trial. Once at the time trail your gonna want to start the trail and wait about 3 seconds then use your dpad to head into story mode again, once in story mode enter dm mode and go to shortlist actors and hold up or down on dpad and your birds should be duplicating. If you can manage to make it to this part and get your GTAo character on the haybale after duplicating the bird for 26 mins the only hard part is finding a outfit that will work.. let's skips ahead a bit let's say you find a outfit and it will work the mask works and everything on the outfit will work what your gonna want to do is shortlist the outfit then enter dm mode with the outfit once in dm mode use your dpad to go back to story one last time once in story mode you should still be in the outfit now your gonna want to start up a invite only session and when you spawn it should kick you back to story your just gonna want to start up one more invite only session. And if you followed the steps correctly you should have pulled any outfit you want from dm

Freezing components
Ah sorry. Yea what I meant was that:
-Scroll up or down through your shortlist or recents for a couple of seconds
-Go back to actors a.s.a.p.
-change appearance and see if anything froze
- etc.
When something is freezing (armor is the first to freeze normally for me) then go back, hover on an outfit for a couple of seconds and go back and change again.
Or acroll through and theough until more components start to freeze together.
Sry hope this is more help to you

Last edited:
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder of this glitch is me - Blunt3d

Now before you do this it can take approximately 15 to 40 mins. How bad do you want those joggers?

Step 1.
Go online then go to story mode. Enter director mode.

Step 2. When you are in DM , shortlist Online Character and any Animal (bird preffered).

Step 3. Play as both of them so they go to the recently played list, then return to trailer.

Step 4. Go to shortlist and hover over Online Character, press down + triangle (delete).

If you did it right, you will have deleted animal but your looking at the haystack and Online Character Highlighted. Don't move it.

Step 5. Press enter on the highlighted online character.

Step 6. When you spawn in, open Interaction menu and change your actor to the animal you chose. Then exit back to trailer.

Step 7. You should be hovered over animal, go back and forth to online character and the animal should start duping.
If not repeat steps 4-7 . And if you still can't get it, exit DM and try again. (Sometimes it won't work but most of the time it should)

Step 8. Keep duping until your character goes on the haybale then click any actor and choose your outfits.
If your animal stops duping just switch back and forth thru the actors in the same list.

Step 9. Exit DM with glitched outfit , do recent activity and cancel when you are exiting.

Step 10. Enter DM and repeat step 9.

Now you can choose however you want to go online. There are plenty of save methods. It usually depends on your outfits components. Press start and go to creator then online is one of the original save methods.

Dose it have to be x-mass mask or any mask

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find dude! Pretty cool method u got there. Congrats!

Hope everybody has enough patience to hit it...

Oh and a tip to make it a bit easier. Put a rubber band on ur left stick till animals stop duping. Doesn't has to be a bird anything will work. But bird is a bit faster as camera move is shorter. :thumbsup:

Edit: Everything else is the same. U need a Xmas mask (no beast masks) to transfer it online.

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$

Oh and a tip to make it a bit easier. Put a rubber band on ur left stick till animals stop duping. Doesn't has to be a bird anything will work. But bird is a bit faster as camera move is shorter. :thumbsup:
Hey cool idea thanks, hopefully someone finds a easier way to dupe the birds though. :smile:

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey cool idea thanks, hopefully someone finds a easier way to dupe the birds though. :smile:

Doubt it. We had the same method to dupe birds but our way to start it was a huge pain in the ***. So we didn't release it. Yours is much better!

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
You are not the founder and you dont even now hpw tp do it right or what triggers it. Im going live Gaming with irishdenon and jusblazed911 are the founders. Jusblazed911 is going live in 5 mins
Yea switching spots triggers it. But seems this post triggers you more

If you have a better method that's fine with me. Ask the admins to remove this one and use yours. Like I care about who finds what.

C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Edit: Everything else is the same. U need a Xmas mask (no beast masks) to transfer it online.
Hey thanks for the tip Sup420

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice but i was glad it got patched n i could get back to life and actual gaming lmfao. Until i realized adversary was patched that is lol

A

Abarracouda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
W

Lol hard work? It took me 30 mins to figure out this method. Who cares. People can get outfits now
That's I say , we found it before you post this joke bro

Prob be the same. Might be worth a few tries but i wouldnt waste as much time as u did before if u still have no luck
Its took a lot more time , without duplicating character it's impossible to have good outfit like before so it is what it is .....

J

julio_ignacius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At steps 6 and 7, when I go back to trailer I am on the recently used list and not the short list.

Edit; nvm, video shows

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to find an outfit with bandanna without glasses doing this glitch?

Dandy1134

Dandy1134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder of this glitch -
Blunt3d:cigar:
Supr420 (different method)
Jusblazed911 (different method)
Gaming with Irish demon (different method)

Now before you do this it can take approximately 15 to 40 mins. How bad do you want those joggers?

Step 1.
Go online then go to story mode. Enter director mode.

Step 3. Play as both of them so they go to the recently played list, then return to trailer.

Step 4. Go to shortlist and hover over Online Character, press down + triangle (delete).

If you did it right, you will have deleted animal but your looking at the haystack and Online Character Highlighted. Don't move it.

Step 5. Press enter on the highlighted online character.

Step 6. When you spawn in, open Interaction menu and change your actor to the animal you chose. Then exit back to trailer.

Step 7. You should be hovered over animal, go back and forth to online character and the animal should start duping. You can also add them to shortlist and afk with rubberband.
If not repeat steps 4-7 . And if you still can't get it, exit DM and try again. (Sometimes it won't work but most of the time it should)

Step 8. Keep duping until your character goes on the haybale then click any actor and choose your outfits. (Only XMAS masks work)
If your animal stops duping just switch back and forth thru the actors in the same list.

Step 9. Exit DM with glitched outfit , do recent activity and cancel when you are exiting.

Step 10. Enter DM and repeat step 9.

Now you can choose however you want to go online. There are plenty of save methods. It usually depends on your outfits components. Press start and go to creator then online is one of the original save methods.

Also some people seem to have a problem with me releasing this method, and some have their own method. I don't really care. Other method you just shortlist the 2 actors and leave then DM again and go back and forth between the 2.

Do u gota be wearing hat like old one kuz im inn badsport??

Dandy1134

Dandy1134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I say the outfit doesn't matter at all. I don't switch anymore and get outfits online without any problems... :wink:
Really niiice thanxx 4 the answer so i can wear anything so fk the foward hat n that right dope

V

vooselagina911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this work with apartment glitch transfer? I need money
Yes. But would take too long to be worth a money glitch. The gctf lost glitchs posted would work great a money glitch

EmaModzOfficial_

EmaModzOfficial_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the cormoran to duplicate, I switched lots of time from cormoran to gta online 1..

Top Bottom
Login
Register