What's new
FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have a method to produce more joggers? someone quoted me saying they posted it, I check their post 10 seconds later and it's edited to 1 word....

Nevermind I see OP

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to start duping birds but I have too many characters on my recently used so idk if I should start a new game like do prologue and then eat two peyotes n start all over again or what
Shortlist them

If your outfit didn't transfer , take your phone out and if your character pulls it out like story mode then you probably had a blacklisted item.

V

vooselagina911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders of this glitch -
Blunt3d:cigar:
Supr420 (different method)
NextgenUnit (for the original glitch)

There are other founders aswell :smile:

Now before you do this it can take approximately 15 to 40 mins. How bad do you want those joggers?
Note: Some people need to wear a parachute for the birds to dupe.

Step 1.
Go online then go to story mode. Enter director mode.

Step 2. When you are in DM , shortlist Online Character and any Animal (bird preffered).

Step 3. Play as both of them so they go to the recently played list, then return to trailer.

Step 4. Go to shortlist and hover over Online Character, press down + triangle (delete).

If you did it right, you will have deleted animal but your looking at the haystack and Online Character Highlighted. Don't move it.

Step 5. Press enter on the highlighted online character.

Step 6. When you spawn in, open Interaction menu and change your actor to the animal you chose. Then exit back to trailer.

Step 7. You should be hovered over animal, go back and forth to online character and the animal should start duping. You can also just add them to shortlist and afk with rubberband.

If not repeat steps 4-7 . And if you still can't get it, exit DM and try again. (Sometimes it won't work but most of the time it should)

Step 8. Keep duping until your character goes on the haybale then click any actor and choose your outfits. (Only XMAS masks work)
If your animal stops duping just switch back and forth thru the actors in the same list.

Step 9. Exit DM with glitched outfit , do recent activity and cancel when you are exiting.

Step 10. Enter DM and repeat step 9.

--------

Other Method

Go to DM and shortlist Online 1 and a bird

Exit DM and return back to DM

Go to shortlist and back and forth from bird to Online 1. The birds should dupe. If not, play as one of them and return to trailer and hold down in shortlist.

-----

Now you can choose however you want to go online. There are plenty of save methods. It usually depends on your outfits components. Press start and go to creator then online is one of the original save methods.

Heres how to get joggers and tron pants back into rotation by
jusblazed911

Dupe the birds using whichever method worls better for you.

Once you got your online character on the haystack. Erase the bird from shortlist.

Goto actors and start pressing square to find anyone that has the santaclause pants that look like red joggers.

Shortlist the santaclause pants. Goto shortlist.erase the gta online from shortlist.

Now while still in trailer goto actors and put a bird back into the shortlist.

Now goto shortlist and hold down till Santa goes to top of haystack.

Once santa is on haystack erase the bird from the shorlist. Goto actors and now when you press square, you will have joggers and trons just like before the patch.

Video by Jusblazed911

For the steptvto get joggers and trons .it can also be done by shortlisting any joggers instead of only the santa pants. I updated my video as well

does not work for your 2nd character!
Second charater needs to have on a parachute

A

Abarracouda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if bird doesnt start duping then does that mean my save is bad?
Shortlist your gta online caracter and after that a bird then return to story mode and back to dm
Go to your shortlist with bird and caracter and start to go up dpad or down then your bird dupe

BurtE

BurtE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shortlist your gta online caracter and after that a bird then return to story mode and back to dm
Go to your shortlist with bird and caracter and start to go up dpad or down then your bird dupe
doesnt work for me.

I even have the outfit I want shortlisted from the previous dm method, but when i take it out the trailer, quit dm then join activity and cancel alert, i revert back to sp character

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work for me.

I even have the outfit I want shortlisted from the previous dm method, but when i take it out the trailer, quit dm then join activity and cancel alert, i revert back to sp character
Did u dupe birds

F

FR33D0M

Reaction score
Sin$
So I’ve tried this with 5 different outfits first 4 did not have a parachute n the bird did not dupe but I sent back and put on a parachute n it worked like a charm

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
So I’ve tried this with 5 different outfits first 4 did not have a parachute n the bird did not dupe but I sent back and put on a parachute n it worked like a charm
Probably because u left DM and returned tbh

Top Bottom
Login
Register