What's new
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone that can help..? So I’ve saved some outfits in director mode all with penguin masks. And so Ive done the kill bird method correct but when I try to transfer the outfit into online it never transfers. I’ve tried the achievement method, and the titan of a job method. I’m sure my outfit has nothing blacklisted, not sure what I’m possibly doing wrong.
Is it turning into a t-shirt and sweatpants or not coming through at all?

Z

zXG4M3K1LLERXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It has blacklisted components on it then.
Hmm ima try a different outfit then, the outfit I was trying to get was orange joggers and orange body armor, under the body armor it’s a checkerboard shirt. Along with invisible arms and hands, and symbols.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm ima try a different outfit then, the outfit I was trying to get was orange joggers and orange body armor, under the body armor it’s a checkerboard shirt. Along with invisible arms and hands, and symbols.
Invisible arms and hands might be the reason it's not transferring.

Z

zXG4M3K1LLERXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Invisible arms and hands might be the reason it's not transferring.
I doubt it bro I’ve transfered outfits with invisible arms and hands before they turn into regular skin, but nah bro I was doing the glitch I realized I was missing a step lol. But I still need help so when I go into the invite only session to transfer the outfit I see the outfit from director mode and kicks me out the session and loads up single player. And I followed the steps of walking around for 15 secs and then quit the app and load into single player again and go into a invite only session again. And when I spawn I have a regular outfit. It’s done that w 3 different outfits. Not sure why it’s not sticking any tips ..?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
I doubt it bro I’ve transfered outfits with invisible arms and hands before they turn into regular skin, but nah bro I was doing the glitch I realized I was missing a step lol. But I still need help so when I go into the invite only session to transfer the outfit I see the outfit from director mode and kicks me out the session and loads up single player. And I followed the steps of walking around for 15 secs and then quit the app and load into single player again and go into a invite only session again. And when I spawn I have a regular outfit. It’s done that w 3 different outfits. Not sure why it’s not sticking any tips ..?
Join someone in crooked cop, when they launch it, scroll right once then back left and back out of the job and the game will save.

Last edited:
Z

zXG4M3K1LLERXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Join someone in titan of a job, when they launch it, scroll right once then back left and back out of the job and the game will save.
My bad If I sound slow, but do you mean scroll right once ..? Then back..? I’ve seen a similar method to the titan of a job Where host leaves and now I’m host then he starts up a new titan of a job and I accept 2 game invites and I hover over the “play” and get the black alert screen then once I get ready to accept the invites he leaves, but this method ur mentioning sounds a bit different.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
My bad If I sound slow, but do you mean scroll right once ..? Then back..? I’ve seen a similar method to the titan of a job Where host leaves and now I’m host then he starts up a new titan of a job and I accept 2 game invites and I hover over the “play” and get the black alert screen then once I get ready to accept the invites he leaves, but this method ur mentioning sounds a bit different.
My bad, I meant crooked cop. You can scroll through outfits in the ready up screen.

Z

zXG4M3K1LLERXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My bad, I meant crooked cop. You can scroll through outfits in the ready up screen.
Ahh ok like the merge glitch right ..? But instead I choose the owned outfit I’m trying to transfer, right then left , then ready up to start the mission? or leave while still in the ready up lobby section..?

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh ok like the merge glitch right ..? But instead I choose the owned outfit I’m trying to transfer, right then left , then ready up to start the mission? or leave while still in the ready up lobby section..?
Scroll to your first owned outfit then back to current, then quit the job before it starts and it should save what you're wearing.

Z

zXG4M3K1LLERXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Scroll to your first owned outfit then back to current, then quit the job before it starts and it should save what you're wearing.
Ahh ok I’ll test it out once I Have someone online to help, thanks for the tips. I’ll let you know if it worked or no.

Z

zXG4M3K1LLERXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell yeah man thanks, crooked cops works perfect man. Thanks man after hours and hours I finally got outfits to transfer with this method.

S

Shelton4747

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone that can help..? So I’ve saved some outfits in director mode all with penguin masks. And so Ive done the kill bird method correct but when I try to transfer the outfit into online it never transfers. I’ve tried the achievement method, and the titan of a job method. I’m sure my outfit has nothing blacklisted, not sure what I’m possibly doing wrong.
? % the only reason it’s not coming online something on it is blacklisted or your not getting a double tap ready. To be sure no blacklisted items are on the outfits go to professionals and hover over chef trust me it works I have never had a outfit not come online with this method.

Z

zXG4M3K1LLERXz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
? % the only reason it’s not coming online something on it is blacklisted or your not getting a double tap ready. To be sure no blacklisted items are on the outfits go to professionals and hover over chef trust me it works I have never had a outfit not come online with this method.
Ahh ok thanks for the info man?. I’ll come in handy for sure.

Lyss Sky

Lyss Sky

Reaction score
Sin$
trying the crooked cop method now, looking to see if i can get dunce cap, so far looks like it will work, first attempt made it to mission with cap still on. will have to test with duffle bag too, which i believe will work as well.

i gotta get game to actually save though because i didnt leave before mission started first attempt

do i have to get a save icon , and then reload game? because on first attempt i get kicked to story and didnt attempt going back online because outfit usually disappears then.

edit: i messed up second attempt, i accidentally accepted invite while in director, didnt work, and didnt let me accept any after. (you have to accept invite while in story!!)

also, have to back out of mission before it starts (while selecting outfit but before it launches!!)

edit2: crooked cop worked! better than titan of a job method. now to get my duffle bags!

ty everyone, director mode on xb1 works still, heres some clean instructions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XBOX ONE WORKAROUND INSTRUCTIONS (probably works for PS4 as well but they have easier method):

1. when u have outfit and you are in STORY mode with it, have a friend invite you to a crooked cop versus job (ideally, have him bookmark the job and launch from the bookmark so it gives him host / better chance of host)
2. when you join into job, make sure its player owned outfits (default settings i believe), have your friend START the job.
3. when on outfit select screen / countdown (where you would merge outfits in components glitch),GO ONCE TO THE RIGHT to an outfit, and BACK TO current outfit, you should see your DM outfit still, this is important to do, to force a save.
4. BACK OUT of the job (B to quit and accept) BEFORE it begins (if you wait for the job to actually begin and have to quit through your phone, you failed and need to redo everything).
5. if done correctly, you will almost immediately see a yellow save icon. let the clouds continue until you get your black screen KICK TO GTA V STORY MODE screen. at this point, QUIT YOUR GAME.
6. RELOAD GTA and go straight to online to save. For duffle bags, go straight into story, go invite only session, wait for a kick to story if you get one, once in story go to choose online character, select your character and go online, SAVE!!!

Last edited:
Lyss Sky

Lyss Sky

Reaction score
Sin$
also got dunce cap again from DM

DM component for dunce cap:
males : secureserve cap
females: pink hotdogs cap (arena hats)

green bulletproof helmet:
closed riot helmets

other DM components for checker hat or other items possible still too, i dont remember them off the top of my head (male and female needed if anyone has these)

to get, bring needed item into DM, dupe birds, find xmas mask that sticks to outfit (round ginger, penguin, clean elf), shortlist it, make sure its not blacklisted, enter DM, go into story, go back to DM, outfit should be clean and hat should convert, mask should be there still, now bring it online! no kill bird needed anymore if duped previously in that same session.

- if bringing a saved shortlist outfit online from scratch, you will have to dupe or kill bird, when in story with an outfit u can create a save to keep the shortlist for future kill birds to bring online (recommended).

- duffles don’t save anymorewhen returning to DM, though you probably knew that

Y

yuhLw

Reaction score
Sin$
trying the crooked cop method now, looking to see if i can get dunce cap, so far looks like it will work, first attempt made it to mission with cap still on. will have to test with duffle bag too, which i believe will work as well.

i gotta get game to actually save though because i didnt leave before mission started first attempt

do i have to get a save icon , and then reload game? because on first attempt i get kicked to story and didnt attempt going back online because outfit usually disappears then.

edit: i messed up second attempt, i accidentally accepted invite while in director, didnt work, and didnt let me accept any after. (you have to accept invite while in story!!)

also, have to back out of mission before it starts (while selecting outfit but before it launches!!)

edit2: crooked cop worked! better than titan of a job method. now to get my duffle bags!

ty everyone, director mode on xb1 works still, heres some clean instructions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XBOX ONE WORKAROUND INSTRUCTIONS (probably works for PS4 as well but they have easier method):

1. when u have outfit and you are in STORY mode with it, have a friend invite you to a crooked cop versus job (ideally, have him bookmark the job and launch from the bookmark so it gives him host / better chance of host)
2. when you join into job, make sure its player owned outfits (default settings i believe), have your friend START the job.
3. when on outfit select screen / countdown (where you would merge outfits in components glitch),GO ONCE TO THE RIGHT to an outfit, and BACK TO current outfit, you should see your DM outfit still, this is important to do, to force a save.
4. BACK OUT of the job (B to quit and accept) BEFORE it begins (if you wait for the job to actually begin and have to quit through your phone, you failed and need to redo everything).
5. if done correctly, you will almost immediately see a yellow save icon. let the clouds continue until you get your black screen KICK TO GTA V STORY MODE screen. at this point, QUIT YOUR GAME.
6. RELOAD GTA and go straight to online to save. For duffle bags, go straight into story, go invite only session, wait for a kick to story if you get one, once in story go to choose online character, select your character and go online, SAVE!!!
hey could you help me and my friend out with this? were both on xbox

Top Bottom
Login
Register