Reaction score
Which masks work with this glitch, I wanna try to get White or pink color joggers

TryhardHunter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone noticed torso 2 defaulting to checkerboard tops now.. it's happened several times since the dlc. I will have all components froze except the top and it will suddenly only cycle checkerboard tops or a few random tshirts.

SkuLLzZz

Reaction score
Anyone noticed torso 2 defaulting to checkerboard tops now.. it's happened several times since the dlc. I will have all components froze except the top and it will suddenly only cycle checkerboard tops or a few random tshirts.
It's happening to me too. It's definitely something with this update. Have you found out how to "fix" this?

ItsBrutus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to get an outfit that has the high flyer chute but when i transfer online it changes to the charcoal chute i was wearing online......any way to transfer this?

Viper5900

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to get an outfit that has the high flyer chute but when i transfer online it changes to the charcoal chute i was wearing online......any way to transfer this?
As far as I'm aware, the High Flyer Parachute is one of the few items in game that you can't really glitch to obtain. You have to have been present when it was available in order to obtain/keep it.

ItsBrutus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, the High Flyer Parachute is one of the few items in game that you can't really glitch to obtain. You have to have been present when it was available in order to obtain/keep it.
That sux, quick saved in story so i can see it just cant have it lol

Mog09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why my game crashes/blue screen every time i try to do the DM glitch? When i find the outfit i want to save, and try to go back to the story mode character, the game crashes. It happened to me 5 times in a row.

yesyesnow

Reaction score
Anyone know why my game crashes/blue screen every time i try to do the DM glitch? When i find the outfit i want to save, and try to go back to the story mode character, the game crashes. It happened to me 5 times in a row.
It might the bird you are using think the chicken and pigeon don't work

SkuLLzZz

Reaction score
Why is it after freezing every component accept for mask and torso 2 after awhile of pressing square all torso 2 was rotating between was a black shirt and random track jackets is there any fix to this or is it just a patch
I'm having this issue myself but with checkered t-shirts and v-necks thrown in. This happens after I freeze the mask and shoes. Hella annoying
Yall find a fix for this?

Reaction score
Which masks work, I tried to get yellow/orange joggers with the ugly/drunk tan santa mask and it didn't work even though a YT video said it did.

I had a list from months ago but I sadly lost it + it's probably been since updated by now anyways.

SkuLLzZz

Reaction score
Which masks work, I tried to get yellow/orange joggers with the ugly/drunk tan santa mask and it didn't work even though a YT video said it did.

I had a list from months ago but I sadly lost it + it's probably been since updated by now anyways.
There's a tweet on the 1st post of this thread with what masks work.

SkuLLzZz

Reaction score
So basically in dm whenever you freeze any component it removes about 95% of the torso components. It leaves you with random checkerboard shirts, random t shirts, and track jackets.

Last edited:
Top Bottom