What's new
GDO1509

GDO1509

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody give me tips on why my outfits revert back to some random sh*tty ones when I return to the trailer. The mask used is penguin and the first outfit goes online, when I go back to kill the bird and bring the other shortlisted ones, the joggers are gone, tron tops are missing, shoes are gone. It’s not for one outfit. It happens to all of them. I used to do this glitch every single day and it never gave me a problem for the first 3 months it came out. But after that I never got a single chance to bring a shortlisted fit online since they reverted. Any ideas how to fix this problem or is it the way it is now ? Is it happening to everybody or is it just me ?
that's normal not all outfit stuck in the trailer go on "gta save editor" if u have and there you can see the outfit stuck in DM

P

Pitbull420sam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry forgot to report back.
I got it working again later, I think the problem that caused it was the outfit I had on my online character (doesn’t really make sense but I’ve had that issue again, other outfits worked fine)
Glad you got it working!! :smile:

E

Ekency84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u need to freeze the component u want and after search the "last piece"

what do you mean by the last piece ? When i found the gun belt, I freeze it so i can get it with x mas mask, but i'm kinda lost after this, idk how i could put shoes, top and pants i want to

GDO1509

GDO1509

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what do you mean by the last piece ? When i found the gun belt, I freeze it so i can get it with x mas mask, but i'm kinda lost after this, idk how i could put shoes, top and pants i want to
when i say you the last piece is when u have freeze all the component like jogger shoes logo bulletproof mask and u just search a top

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The components dont always stay frozen. I freeze a mask then go back to my short list and try to freeze something else but when i go back the to beachbums the mask is un frozen again

GTAonlinelover

GTAonlinelover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I just tried this glitch twice on PC.
And this is what happened...

jwuyJc6.png

F8UfiZU

This is what i tried to transfer(only have image from behind)

yk5dj1z.png

and this thing came out in online

then i tried again

Input:
yrbYJs2.png

Output:
kQQMHT7.png

It kinda transfers but it changes to a whole different outfit after going online.

What am i doing wrong? I followed the same steps described on the first page.

Is it because of the invisible parts?

p.s the second one was sooooo nice but failed to get it to online...

UqKPjgD

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to freeze components, gun belt is one. You need to freeze them again and again to get close to what you are looking for ... takes time but you get a dope outfit at the end

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
I just tried this glitch twice on PC.
And this is what happened...

jwuyJc6.png

F8UfiZU

This is what i tried to transfer(only have image from behind)

yk5dj1z.png

and this thing came out in online

then i tried again

Input:
yrbYJs2.png

Output:
kQQMHT7.png

It kinda transfers but it changes to a whole different outfit after going online.

What am i doing wrong? I followed the same steps described on the first page.

Is it because of the invisible parts?

p.s the second one was sooooo nice but failed to get it to online...

UqKPjgD
Full invisible limbs wont go. Arms need gloves .. legs need at least shorts.

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Joggers Method & Freezing.

Some times there just seem to be less duffels than other times :frown:
Is the joggers method still the same?
The very first time he lands on the hey

Joggers Method & Freezing.

Some times there just seem to be less duffels than other times :frown:
Is the joggers method the same?
As soon as he lands on the hay delete the bird then goto beach bums and select an outfit to trigger joggers and short list it.
Short list the bird then take the actor you just short listed to dm then back to trailer amd put him on the hay?

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the joggers method still the same?
The very first time he lands on the hey

Is the joggers method the same?
As soon as he lands on the hay delete the bird then goto beach bums and select an outfit to trigger joggers and short list it.
Short list the bird then take the actor you just short listed to dm then back to trailer amd put him on the hay?
U missed getting back to normal ped outfits and delete online char. But ya it hasnt changed

Top Bottom
Login
Register