What's new
Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya i used to be 100 percent with or without the bag. Getting about 60 to 75 % now. Still no duffels. Tried 1 black open bag but rest have been green. Still tho about 90% of duffels ive tried over the last week defaulted the whole outfit. And outfit with duffel fails are half n half default or same outfit i did time trial in and no duffel fails are same but higher than normal also mostly unexpected. Been failing juat tryin to get green jogs. And the 1 time i pulled it i forgot to add the badges so wasted the whole thing lol. Could be time trial causin probs again. Had no issues at del perro but i hadnt tried for duffels until this weeks time trial started. Still had fails at del perro but not really. Mostly caused by blacklistings. Tried a couple new items that didnt pull like the new flight suit top or whatever it is. Pretty sure its a pilot outfit anyway lol. Point is the fails at del perro i had were half expected.
Yeah I've only gotten 2 outfits to pull even clean ones duffel or not would default or spawn me with my normal outfit I left online with..

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've only gotten 2 outfits to pull even clean ones duffel or not would default or spawn me with my normal outfit I left online with..
Time trials updated. Will see now if that was the prob. Last oufit before update defaulted and it was just a juggersuit that shouldve made it lol

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a clear tutorial on YT showing step by step how to freeze one, then multiple component ? I can never get anything to freeze, wich is really frustrating... And all the vids I found on YT are with no voice and no text, hard to understand

O

OnlyUseMySavage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a clear tutorial on YT showing step by step how to freeze one, then multiple component ? I can never get anything to freeze, wich is really frustrating... And all the vids I found on YT are with no voice and no text, hard to understand
Yes but there seems to be an issue when using save wizard to do the freeze since all components won't freeze together

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know if anything pulls and if it does what pulled ^-^
First try. Landed green jogs n armor with armored long sleeve n crew t bib lol n badges. Didnt get race gloves tho. Picked the safer lookin fit. If i come across a duffel ill give it a go.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
First try. Landed green jogs n armor with armored long sleeve n crew t bib lol n badges. Didnt get race gloves tho. Picked the safer lookin fit. If i come across a duffel ill give it a go.
IL try to pull a duffel fit today I got a save it with lots of them

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I can freeze things just not the outfit as a whole to create outfits
From my experience, if I have a shortlisted outfit with logos from the Cunning Stunts outfits (race/biker suits) and they are frozen, that's a good sign that items are starting to freeze. What I mainly do is to keep trying until I get the item I want to be frozen to stick. But, if you get an item to freeze (I.E a pair of joggers, or Christmas mask), I choose a random shortlisted outfit and see if it transfers, if it does, I'll save it as a test outfit and restart the glitch because when you froze an item, and do the freeze component glitch again, the outfits will freeze almost every time. Just keep trying and don't give up. Just be patient and eventually, you'll luck out.

O

OnlyUseMySavage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From my experience, if I have a shortlisted outfit with logos from the Cunning Stunts outfits (race/biker suits) and they are frozen, that's a good sign that items are starting to freeze. What I mainly do is to keep trying until I get the item I want to be frozen to stick. But, if you get an item to freeze (I.E a pair of joggers, or Christmas mask), I choose a random shortlisted outfit and see if it transfers, if it does, I'll save it as a test outfit and restart the glitch because when you froze an item, and do the freeze component glitch again, the outfits will freeze almost every time. Just keep trying and don't give up. Just be patient and eventually, you'll luck out.
I'll retry it at some point, maybe the armor I placed from save wizard is preventing the entire outfit from freezing

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
f6b49205591ed24cd01bff87e10730c2.png
200697a609ce0981bd584487b9c0abba.png

this outfit and every other version is always blacklisted, is it the feet?

also if anyone has pulled a duffel recently pls let me know they won't work for me anymore

Last edited:
Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone give me a tip on how to kill this damn bird? Seems like I really suck at it. Thanks.

Deluzional

Deluzional

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f6b49205591ed24cd01bff87e10730c2.png
200697a609ce0981bd584487b9c0abba.png

this outfit and every other version is always blacklisted, is it the feet?

also if anyone has pulled a duffel recently pls let me know they won't work for me anymore
that mask has never worked for me, always spawn in with default so im guessing its the mask

Can someone give me a tip on how to kill this damn bird? Seems like I really suck at it. Thanks.
my usual steps are
1. enter dm and select bird
2. fly bird into ground and then go back into dm
3. go to busy road/highway and start flying towards a vehicle with menu open ready to quit dm
4. wait until you're about a metre away from the vehicle then quit dm and you should be able to kill it within the first few tries

Giorgos_17

Giorgos_17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that mask has never worked for me, always spawn in with default so im guessing its the mask

my usual steps are
3. go to busy road/highway and start flying towards a vehicle with menu open ready to quit dm
4. wait until you're about a metre away from the vehicle then quit dm and you should be able to kill it within the first few tries
Okay thanks. I managed to do it 2 times but I'm still having trouble.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$

my usual steps are
f*** it must be, thank you.

Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I'm trying to get the outfit online, but all 6 I tried went to default..
I managed to get the friendly Santa mask to stick, unfortunately with the armo vest..
I filled my shortlist with nice picks..

Couple of questions...

1. Does the friendly Santa mask work?
2. Can outfits be brought online with the armo vest?
3. When you come online, should all your garages be empty? (or is that "fix dead spots" part patched?)

Cheers, happy glitch'n

Last edited:
O

OnlyUseMySavage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I'm trying to get the outfit online, but all 6 I tried went to default..
I managed to get the friendly Santa mask to stick, unfortunately with the armo vest..
I filled my shortlist with nice picks..

Couple of questions...

1. Does the friendly Santa mask work?
2. Can outfits be brought online with the armo vest?
3. When you come online, should all your garages be empty? (or is that "fix dead spots" part patched?)

Cheers, happy glitch'n
You have a pic of the outfit? Based on all you said, if nothing was blacklisted, it should be a go

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Yaya, just pulled an ugly outfit with black open/empty duffel =) So that means it still works. I hadnt even prepped for taking a duffel, just started TT and went into DM. My newest account finally has its first bag, yay :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register