What's new
AzizPeDeRConi

AzizPeDeRConi

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, that glitch means we can always use this glitched outfits on online character?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Badsport hat counts as forwRd hat. Ihave an account in badsport and it works

100 percent way to get birds to dupe
Put a parachute on your online guy
Goto director
Shortlist
Gta1/2
Bird
Exit to story.
Now go back to director mode
Goto shortlist and hold down
Birds will start duping.
The parachute is what triggers the dupes.
Heres the steps in action.

Na man doubt parachute triggers it. You will just be lucky to have the duping birds saved. We don't know what trigger the dupe to save and even carry over to new saves but we had that issue too. Was a nightmare when we tried to reproduce it for rest of our team. It didn't work for others only two of us. We shared videos to each other till we realized the two could do everything they wanted only go up and switch characters birds already duped... :woot:

Keep ur save dude! :thumbsup:

Of course i could be wrong I didn't test it. Just my thoughts and what happened to us when we first messed with duping birds few months ago..

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant dup the bird first time

I make a new save then i can dup

You can not expect a glitch to the work first time you try it.....especially this DM glitch.

Was try'n for awhile, but not able to get the birds to duplicate. But after see'n the post by vooselagina911, about putting on a parachute. I went online to change my character. And by about my 4th go, I got the birds to duplicate and my character to spawn onto the hay bale (prob around 15-20 minutes).
I am not sure if it really made any difference, but it is worth doing (just incase).
Also make sure you use the shortlist characters once, before carrying on with try'n and dupe the birds.

Dandy1134

Dandy1134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Badsport hat counts as forwRd hat. Ihave an account in badsport and it works

100 percent way to get birds to dupe
Put a parachute on your online guy
Goto director
Shortlist
Gta1/2
Bird
Exit to story.
Now go back to director mode
Goto shortlist and hold down
Birds will start duping.
The parachute is what triggers the dupes.
Heres the steps in action.

Nicce thank u appriciate that

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Supr420 i tested on five accounts and the parachute was key. Even madw
E a brand new story save with new peyotes to make sure. I did alot of testing

Alright that's cool then. Weird but for sure a nice find when it's working! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guess we'll be making new outfits for quite some time then!! :woot:

Timmmmay

Timmmmay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn’t even work... I got to the end twice and had the characters and after loading back online lost them. These are the Christmas masked outfits as I thought this is what works? Ideas?

A

Anonymous143

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have one save with my character online,1 bird and 1 beach boom (merged with the second bird) in recent character when I go in the recent character beach boom i see a second bird and if I scroll between this two the bird start duping I use this and it works for me my character go in the bay of hale ( with this save you don’t need to do the 7 first step)

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I've done it plenty of times WITHOUT parachute. Look at my live stream I did it 3 times, If they don't dupe then leave DM or play as a actor then try again

A

Abarracouda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try sp to mp eat a peyot before with one cop star and disconnect reconnect internet etc .... and return to dm to try dupe character hope it work

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, just like the original method, this one is inconsistent...even more than the first one. Like, I need a parachute to dup birds....some ppl might not need one. Ppl also have different methods for getting birds to dup. But i will say, if u think it was hard to get joggers the first time, LOL, it's twice as hard now. (even tho I've gotten joggers on this method as well) A lot of ppl aren't going to do this glitch b/c it takes 20-25 minutes to dup birds and then you MIGHT get an outfit to save. So good luck out there. Really shouldn't have been posted, but oh well....good luck.

Everyone has a method I guess

A

Abarracouda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I warn you that you take more time for save an outfit and be carful this outfit must be clean not blacklisted component in , so be patient or leave this glitch
It's more harder than before

C

Cunnyboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. Exactly! Blacklisted items to look out for: colored gloves. They are purple, green, and orange. The orange ones might be hard to spot because they can blend in with your skin. My advice, shortlist 8-9 outfits, take them to story mode and review them. look at hands and everything before trying to save it. don't want to spend 25 minutes dupping birds just to fail saving an outfit because u missed something obvious. I'm speaking from experience....
Green racing gloves saves

Top Bottom
Login
Register