It keeps turning back to normal people while im scrolling

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It keeps turning back to normal people while im scrolling
If i got you right. When you see "normal ppl" just go back in menu to actors , go to online characters (dont choose any ,so dont press x after you enter online characters just hover over your character then back in menu and go to shortlisted,it should overwrite "normal ppl").

Just double checking, but ALL christmas masks work now?
Same Q

Can someone update what works if there is changes and pin masks that work? (Pictures would be nice lol)

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't tried this glitch for a while now... Is the way to freeze xmas masks still the same ? Like scrolling very fast throught favorite outfits ? I tried for 2 hours, but couldn't get the mask to freeze... Help !

ScofieldX

ScofieldX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
szNOTKm
szNOTKm
Pls help, i just want to ask why can't i save this permanently? When i change session the save is deleted, the outfit slot becomes empty. Is it because of the logos? The logos in front and back were covered by armor and parachute when i finished the outfit from the trailer. Frustrating, so many hours wasted. Is there any other way to save this? Pls help, thank you sirs...

You also don't have a Christmas mask under the green neon helmet. Lol that's probably why you get it deleted unless they've changed ways on these outfits now.

C

CaprizJan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You also don't have a Christmas mask under the green neon helmet. Lol that's probably why you get it deleted unless they've changed ways on these outfits now.
I already changed the mask and helmet when i took those screenshots, when i spawn online from dm i change something right away after the initial save, unfortunately that one gets deleted after changing sessions. Sorry but im pretty sure that everyone who does this glitch probably knows that it needs xmas mask to work lol haha.

Haven't tried this glitch for a while now... Is the way to freeze xmas masks still the same ? Like scrolling very fast throught favorite outfits ? I tried for 2 hours, but couldn't get the mask to freeze... Help !
Same method on all components including xmas masks afaik.

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
szNOTKm
szNOTKm
Pls help, i just want to ask why can't i save this permanently? When i change session the save is deleted, the outfit slot becomes empty. Is it because of the logos? The logos in front and back were covered by armor and parachute when i finished the outfit from the trailer. Frustrating, so many hours wasted. Is there any other way to save this? Pls help, thank you sirs...

If u havent saved before adding headgear do that. Create 2 diff saves. Resave multiple times then force orange save circle multiple times
Restart the game
See if outfits saved.
If it did then do headgear and save
He wouldnt have an xmas mask on after getting online. And wouldnt be able to since its not the holidays and if it was the holidays the glitch wouldnt work.

Same Q

Can someone update what works if there is changes and pin masks that work? (Pictures would be nice lol)
Since there was no new xmas masks all is the same.

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
“GLITCH IS NOW WORKING WITH ALL XMAS MASKS”

So this is true? It’s not only the six pictures (green hat santa, smily ginger bread, penguin,snowman, reindeer, clean santa) in the OP anymore?

But all of them, ms. Santa, cigar santa, turkey, etc.?

O

OnlyUseMySavage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

So this is true? It’s not only the six pictures (green hat santa, smily ginger bread, penguin,snowman, reindeer, clean santa) in the OP anymore?

You've always been able to use Ms Clause, turkey mask and such. Only when the festive update was active that you weren't able to

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You've always been able to use Ms Clause, turkey mask and such. Only when the festive update was active that you weren't able to
Ah ok my bad, I only used those six before:smile:
Thanks for your reply!

Im having trouble now when trying to freeze components and going back to actors. I keep losing my online character. Im gonna try again from the start....

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah ok my bad, I only used those six before:smile:
Thanks for your reply!

Im having trouble now when trying to freeze components and going back to actors. I keep losing my online character. Im gonna try again from the start....
Hmm, and this time trying to do the jogger method and get my character back on the hay, half the birds were gone ....no luck so far for me today

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked first try. ty
No probs people most likely wanted video proof it worked and I was up for the task as I needed to bring over the open green duffle bag lol

Yes you get the IAA badge from the DM trailer doing this glitch
Goes well with the gunbelt

Best part once you have the medical badge IAA badge scethescope you don't have to look for it again

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes, but only the ones in the images will stick when returning to dm from story

eyztoZ

eyztoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had one too, it was gone all of a sudden a while ago
I tried it again after getting the IAA badge saved it to outfits in 2 slots then I went to single player back to online it was there but after reloading gta back up they were gone again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register