PS4 Director Mode Outfit Glitch (PS4/XB1)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Blunt3d, Mar 24, 2018 with 4,186 replies and 328,765 views.

1. Bobgilbert21

Bobgilbert21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Looks like -G- twist upload the apartment work around using the dm glitch. I don't get why people do that glitch when it's way easier to dupe or buy modded accounts when they were a dime a dozen.

2. lootcaker134

lootcaker134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is this green armor blacklisted? Everytime I freeze a mask it sneaks its way on there and no matter what I do it doesnt go away.[​IMG]

3. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Couldn't say as it says plug in not supported

4. lootcaker134

lootcaker134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok I tried to embed the image and post the link and neither worked so.. bad website honestly.. anyways it just looks like the green heavy armor you buy at the gun shop also do you have any tricks for someome that keeps spawning with a parachute and not a duffle bag

5. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not really sure do you remember anything you have tried yet

6. ChittyBangBang

ChittyBangBang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I havent done this for a while but does anyone know if the joggers method by waiting for the character to land on the bail for the first time then press remove character then go and select a character with joggers and so on?

7. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes that works check out gravesight gaming channel he does videos on it all time I used his methods to get every coloured joggers there is and it still works

8. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:
    Thanks got it working.

9. MrSquiddles2K15

MrSquiddles2K15 Your Grammar Sucks

Ratings:
    Did DM get patched because when I go to Online Characters it just says "GTA Online characters currently unavailable"

10. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Have you tried restarting game and trying again?

11. MrSquiddles2K15

Ratings:
    Yes on all of my accounts, and a console restart. Unless my Xbox is broken its patched

12. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    **** hope not glad I got all joggers from it in time but still **** that they patched it now been out for bloody ages

13. MrSquiddles2K15

Ratings:
    Like i said i need someone else to confirm it
    [doublepost=1547324777][/doublepost]
    Actually it may only be temporary for xbox because it can't get game saves atm so once they fix it, it will work, my bad i thought rockstar fixed it

14. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Phew lol ok dude no probs

15. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺 Premium

Ratings:
    Can someone share the best jogger method so j can add it to the op

16. aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH Enthusiast

Ratings:

[doublepost=1547335959][/doublepost]
    Video

17. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:
    Dupe birds and set time for 23min
    As soon as your character goes to the bail for the first time press triangle and then circle and goto beach bums
    Select an out fit with tron pants or joggers. Theres others but just choose one of those and short list it.
    Now just scroll up and down through the beach bums characters till it defults.
    Once it defaults go to short list characters delete the bird and re short list it. So its at the bottom of the list again.
    Now select your character that has the tron pants or joggers and take him to director mode.
    Now go back to trailer and hold up to send him over the the bail. If he doesnt go over just keep going to director mode and to the trailer and keep trying.
    Once he lands on the bail press circle and go to beach bums and youll see joggers.

Otherwise if thats all to hard for peeps. Just set your character online up with a pair of joggers and do the glitch the way you normally would and becuase your character you brought from online and shortlisted was wearing joggers you should see more joggers show up.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. OP
    Blunt3d

Blunt3d 丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺 Premium

Ratings:
    Thx

19. ChittyBangBang

Ratings:
    Question

Obviously most components change when leaving the trailer and returning. So my question is for example if blue pants turn into blue tron pants when i leave the trailer and go online an come back will those blue pants turn into blue tron pants everytime i fond some in the trailer leave and come back? Or do they turn into something random everytime?
    I ask becuase it would be good to know what components turn into what when you leave and come back.

2. I frozen plenty of components and also made some permanently stick even when going to short list characters and npc characters. Does anyone know how to actually make them stick permanently as i have only done it randomly?
    [doublepost=1547336456][/doublepost]
    All good

20. Red870111

Red870111 Red8701

Ratings:
    Not patched I have beer hats and iaa badge and all