What's new
Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
Out of 195 pages no one puts which masks you can bring online I have a picture but I am quit sure that’s it way more you can bring online

O

OnlyUseMySavage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if you can still freeze components? I've been trying for a couple of times and it didn't froze anything at all. So if anyone can test it or give tips will be much appreciated! :smile:
I find that the only masks that freeze for me are the penguin and the gingerbread, but yes it still works

Rogueganggang

Rogueganggang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi do anyone know if it’s possible to mod in gun belt or iaa badge(not with nightstick) using XB36 Save Editor and Save Wizard? If not can someone provide a save with iaa badge?
You can get iaa out of the DM trailer also gunbelt if your lucky enough. No save wizard usage though for gunbelt.

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If the festive period is over today does this mean the joggers method will work again with any Christmas mask?

ThatWillDo

ThatWillDo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the festive period is over today does this mean the joggers method will work again with any Christmas mask?
Yes wait for rockstar to update the servers (you can check on Twitter foxysnaps bot wich posts something when there are changes made) and then you should be good but just to make Shure I would go to the mask store and check before you go into dm

K

KifflomBro69

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the high flyer parachute bag able to be saved to outfit from this glitch?

THAT HALAL GIRL

THAT HALAL GIRL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Help please, I brought my outfit online I saved it. change session and can't find it but I always still have the outfit on whenever I arrive in another session

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Help please, I brought my outfit online I saved it. change session and can't find it but I always still have the outfit on whenever I arrive in another session

If it doesn't save and slot turns empty on a session change there's sonsometh blacklisted on the outfit.

R

Reerehopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did everything right but the outfit is not showing up in gta online, i have the default outfit on, nothing on the outfits are blacklisted either

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register