Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1- Enter director mode
2- Enter in the game
3- Return to the trailer
4- Join gta online with recent activities
4- Decline the alert and open interaction menu
6- Go to rockstar editor ( with the pause menu )
7- Join gta online and load a clip
8- You should see the directir mode menu and joining gta online, and then you should see like " xXPussySlayerXx left " DarkKevin has registered as an mc "
so you are in a online session with the director mode but you can do anything, you are freeze on the rockstar editor screen
I post that here to maybe find how remove the rockstar editor loading

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure its not the rockstar editor menu you hear?

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Ye i think once it disappeared its gone the invisible menu you hear will be rockstar editor underneath the loading

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
1- Enter director mode
2- Enter in the game
3- Return to the trailer
4- Join gta online with recent activities
4- Decline the alert and open interaction menu
6- Go to rockstar editor ( with the pause menu )
7- Join gta online and load a clip
8- You should see the directir mode menu and joining gta online, and then you should see like " xXPussySlayerXx left " DarkKevin has registered as an mc "
so you are in a online session with the director mode but you can do anything, you are freeze on the rockstar editor screen
I post that here to maybe find how remove the rockstar editor loading
how do you know the director menu or even director heading is behind the r* editor screen?
you will only have access to the director menu at the main r* editor screen,
once you load a clip the menu disappears or turns silent.

R

Rayyn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you know the director menu or even director heading is behind the r* editor screen?
you will only have access to the director menu at the main r* editor screen,
once you load a clip the menu disappears or turns silent.

When i load a clip i see it for 1 or 2 second

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
When i load a clip i see it for 1 or 2 second
yeah but your loading a clip just before your joining online,should wait to do it if thats what makes it pop up for a second

M

MattJames36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is nothing.

I discovered this a few weeks ago, I don't even know if I was the first. You can get past North Yankton this way and if you do somewhat of the old method you could be in a glitched DM Online. You can't get out of R* Editor and unless someone finds a way through this method then this method is pointless.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
This is nothing.

I discovered this a few weeks ago, I don't even know if I was the first. You can get past North Yankton this way and if you do somewhat of the old method you could be in a glitched DM Online. You can't get out of R* Editor and unless someone finds a way through this method then this method is pointless.
its easy getting out off the r* editor screen,
but as you said its usless as it will not carry the menu across with it into mp.

EvilraY

EvilraY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently not able to leave a message like that lol

OK so here's my thoughts

With the new run fast thing online.

Got me thinking

What about if like the old dm glitch where you killed yourself and right as you were fading into black you double tapped PS Button and joined online.

So my thoughts were what if u did that just as u were dying once you were glitched out in the trailer part.

So a thought Al put super jump on and do that. . . However when u glitch out at the trailer the only option not available is super jump wne it available at all other stages of the glitch.

I don't have grenades so can't do that. However if you walk far enough away from the trailer you fall through the Map towards the game.

So am trying to tine it right just before he hits the desk and see if I can double tap and join online..

Thoughts anybody

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently not able to leave a message like that lol

OK so here's my thoughts

With the new run fast thing online.

Got me thinking

What about if like the old dm glitch where you killed yourself and right as you were fading into black you double tapped PS Button and joined online.

So my thoughts were what if u did that just as u were dying once you were glitched out in the trailer part.

So a thought Al put super jump on and do that. . . However when u glitch out at the trailer the only option not available is super jump wne it available at all other stages of the glitch.

I don't have grenades so can't do that. However if you walk far enough away from the trailer you fall through the Map towards the game.

So am trying to tine it right just before he hits the desk and see if I can double tap and join online..

Thoughts anybody
yeah man what you just said there used to work pre patch something similar to what way i was doing it before **** face posted it,
but dont think ats the way to go now think we need a totaly new way off glitching it

EvilraY

EvilraY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah man what you just said there used to work pre patch something similar to what way i was doing it before **** face posted it,
but dont think ats the way to go now think we need a totaly new way off glitching it
Yeah dude. I couldn't get anything with that. Does seem strange that the only thing you can't do at that stage is put super jump on. Must be blocked for a reason though don't you think?

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah dude. I couldn't get anything with that. Does seem strange that the only thing you can't do at that stage is put super jump on. Must be blocked for a reason though don't you think?
not sure man weird thats the only one greyed out,
iv only came across it once or twice but havnt got anything good from it,
getting starnge results though via a different method can go OTR in director im told its usless but

Top Bottom
Login
Register