Patched | DIRECTOR MODE ONLINE | SPMP | **Take Advantage NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I had 11 black screens yesterday and gave up any suggestions on timing or whatever? Lately it's not consistent for me, perhaps I'll try a new save today

Dalloeasingh

Dalloeasingh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my GTA V online character shortlisted, then I enter director mode with the online character. When I spawn online I spawn as a fresh character doing the GTA V online tutorial. Any fixes?

I'm on Xbox 1, doing the SP2MP method
I have had that too one time.. is your spawn lo
Your spamming x way to early
Yeah you were right! Thank you

I take back my words haha

XIshxdxwIX

XIshxdxwIX

Reaction score
Sin$
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWAP YOUR CURRENT FACILITY VEHICLE WITH A NEW ONE

Tell your friend to destroy that facility vehicle because you're going to be doing it again, or, your friend can give it to you then you'll give it back to your friend but this is what you'll need

Make sure your friend has a BIKE that can be requested from his MC at the back of his MOC (REMEMBER WHICH BIKE YOU'RE USING)

Do gc2f with your bike and when you reach the part when you've just exited criminal starter enterprise and you've jumped out of the vehicle or you've waited until you died, from there, this is what your friend is going to do.

He is going to drive far enough so he can request the facility vehicle you're trying to give him. He will then drive back with that facility vehicle and proceed gc2f so you will stand at the back of his MOC, etc...

Now, he just deleted his current facility vehicle and is now ready to replace it with his new one. But first, he'll need to push the facility vehicle to his facility so tell him to drive any car from the facility into the MOC.

Okay, the facility vehicle is now in the facility but its in a car slot so its invisible. What we also did is we put that very bike into its original facility spot so what your friend needs to make sure is that his facility is full, so just fill it up with already owned vehicles or just buy free elegys. Now, your friend will request that bike, he will drive it into the facility and should get a full alert, accept. He will swap the bike with the facility vehicle and done!

You've successfully replaced your old facility vehicle with a new modded facility vehicle!

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWAP YOUR CURRENT FACILITY VEHICLE WITH A NEW ONE

Tell your friend to destroy that facility vehicle because you're going to be doing it again, or, your friend can give it to you then you'll give it back to your friend but this is what you'll need

Make sure your friend has a BIKE that can be requested from his MC at the back of his MOC (REMEMBER WHICH BIKE YOU'RE USING)

Do gc2f with your bike and when you reach the part when you've just exited criminal starter enterprise and you've jumped out of the vehicle or you've waited until you died, from there, this is what your friend is going to do.

He is going to drive far enough so he can request the facility vehicle you're trying to give him. He will then drive back with that facility vehicle and proceed gc2f so you will stand at the back of his MOC, etc...

Now, he just deleted his current facility vehicle and is now ready to replace it with his new one. But first, he'll need to push the facility vehicle to his facility so tell him to drive any car from the facility into the MOC.

Okay, the facility vehicle is now in the facility but its in a car slot so its invisible. What we also did is we put that very bike into its original facility spot so what your friend needs to make sure is that his facility is full, so just fill it up with already owned vehicles or just buy free elegys. Now, your friend will request that bike, he will drive it into the facility and should get a full alert, accept. He will swap the bike with the facility vehicle and done!

You've successfully replaced your old facility vehicle with a new modded facility vehicle!
Does this work for nightclub truck? Sv's and do you need to own the facility vehicle or will thIs work if you dont own it

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I’ll do that, thanks for the reply!
Post automatically merged:

I couldn’t find anything about this, does anyone here know why this is happening? I explained it as clear as possible, thanks.

the vehicle you’re attempting to store will typically merge the plate text from whatever vehicle is previously stored in the MOC. If you’re using a Faggio that you just ordered then it will adopt the generic plate text but should keep the plate type.The first three you did, had they been previously modified before this glitch? Maybe used in a merge?

lRedemptional

lRedemptional

Reaction score
Sin$
the vehicle you’re attempting to store will typically merge the plate text from whatever vehicle is previously stored in the MOC. If you’re using a Faggio that you just ordered then it will adopt the generic plate text but should keep the plate type.The first three you did, had they been previously modified before this glitch? Maybe used in a merge?
No the first three came from DM menu and overwrote a stock faggio I had recently purchased for the glitch. That’s why I got confused when they started taking on the license plate of the faggio. People i give the vehicles to who are not in DMO keep the modded plate and they overwrite a stock faggio also.

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it’s different from when you give the vehicle to a friend than when you store over it solo. Storing it solo will adopt the generic plate text no matter what.

GreenthumbGlitcher

GreenthumbGlitcher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do sp2mp frozen money its way easier
I dont think so this one is easier and solo
Post automatically merged:

I got 2 extra slots on my save wizard for anyone that can help me get frozen money working for director mode Been trying for days with no luck
Where do u get stuck? its quite easy actually

C

checonti

Reaction score
Sin$
Card 45.
Playing Card #45

• (Area) West Vinewood
  • (Specific Location) Gentry Manor Hotel
  • (Hint) On a chair in the western courtyard

Best in invite lobby or friends lobby with offline status
I do it with the cards, (not working for me at the moment) I head to card 45, it's on a red chair against the wall. Go into 1st person walk to the corner of the chair against the wall.
Press start, click X to go into the map, tap down d pad to air race ( in a lobby by yourself other wise tap down d pad twice to air race or what ever job is close on list, better to in a lobby by yourself).

Tap square to start job, once load in press Circle to quit, your character will step back the same way every time.

Make a script or begin recording for a Marco from this point... walk to the corner of the chairs arm closes to the wall (left side of the chair).
Press options, X on map, down on d pad to air race, sqaure to start job, X to begin job, circle to quit job, your character will moon walk backwards to starting postion.

It's ok to walk fast in the beginning but as you reach the chair slow down do you dont walk on to the chair. Answer all phone calls before starting afk. Dom or the guy Bruce may call you and mess up the glitch, so when walking to the chair tap up on joy stick few times to walk into the wall so if they call you get close to the chair ( make up for the phone call slowing you down) and the glitch doesnt get ruined.
When loading into job and the circle option appears to quit wait a second or two before hitting circle.
can u make a vid? the one u posted is private

XIshxdxwIX

XIshxdxwIX

Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work for nightclub truck? Sv's and do you need to own the facility vehicle or will thIs work if you dont own it
For the nightclub vehicle, it's way much easier! You wont be deleting anything so dont worry.

So you'll receive your modded pounder for an example, normally. You don't need to request your current one, just do gc2f normally. This is what you'll do once you've received the modded pounder.

You get a vehicle from garage B2 from your nightclub and drive it in your MOC. You've just pushed your modded pounder into your nightclub garage, the next step is extremely easy!

Go to your garage B2 and get inside the modded pounder, you will then notice that you're able to hit r-dpad to modify, hit right on the dpad then you'll change the armor of the pounder.

Go to where all your nightclub vehicles are stored and congratulations, you have successfully merged that modded pounder, onto your original one, so now you've basically got 2 modded pounders.

You can delete it if you want or you can keep it, its really up to you.

:smile:

And you must own that very facility vehicle if youre trying to send it back to its original spot.

Last edited:
IIBanco97139II

IIBanco97139II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[QUOTE = "Virus_Clan, message: 14154024, membre: 1116363"]

[/CITATION]
you have to ask shifteam it is he who has the solution on xbox

Jani969

Jani969

Reaction score
Sin$
Can i save and exchange facility vehicles at the same time (completely solo) with this glitch?

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I keep spawning in with mission failed but on the black screen is my timing to slow or two fast? Just trying to figure out what Im doing wrong its incredibly inconsistant for me lately

A

akkilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I died from cops sent back to director mode now stuck can't hit x button after I hit triangle circle wonderin if it's because had no shortlisted outfits already. Also wonderin how to get out of this now

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I keep spawning in with mission failed but on the black screen is my timing to slow or two fast? Just trying to figure out what Im doing wrong its incredibly inconsistant for me lately

SP is loading faster than MP does. Try a different spawn location and use a 10 car garage

V

Vsnz

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if it’s possible to save an avenger spawned in from DMO? If so can somebody let me know how. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register