Patched | DIRECTOR MODE ONLINE | SPMP | **Take Advantage NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Use the DMO save. Load up story, return recents from creator, exit to sp (no disconnect) answer call, select bird fly towards a wall(don't need to hit it, or hit anything etc) and quickly quit dm, and just recent fast on black screen, walk forward as bird for few seconds, then join inv only, call mechanic make sure he says no cars available, then just buy all cars over deadspots, force save, join new session, quit.

Thanks man! Much appreciated

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So ive gotten to the "mission failed" screen while in my garage multiole times and everytime i go to hit retry i get an alert saying "are you sure you want to leave the session" or something along those lines then i get stuck as franklin inside my garage... or will get taken into the mission as usual but when i finish and go into DM while on the phone with jimmy it wont allow me to select a online character, it either tells me that im not signed into PSN or just that its unavailuable at this time. Any suggestions on what to do with the alert or how to avoid the PSN account issue?
Before you click to retry mission make sure you have taken your ps4 out of "jail" (If you're using netcut) what I mean is make sure you're fully online and not still lagging yourself once you click retry and wait a couple seconds too I usually wait 5-10 seconds.

I had that issue before, I mistakenly was still in the netcut jail, I tried to get online as the wild animal and that resulted in a blue screen

A

Adrian213431

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, been getting the online intro 10 times in a row now, used to work but now i just keep getting that damn intro

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, been getting the online intro 10 times in a row now, used to work but now i just keep getting that damn intro

Change spawn location, delete autosave, clear cache, go inv only session, join new session, exit using char wheel, redo the glitch, shouldnt have an issue. Remember pause as soon as you enter DM after the end call and selecting GTAO1

MrDeeBird

MrDeeBird

Reaction score
Sin$
how do u save modded cars and plus how u get all the icons on ur phone while in dmo? everytime i hit retry to do the mission i always get a alert any ideas?
The last part of DMO glitch in creator when you disconnect internet/ you may be reconnecting too late when black screen occurs.... find the timing to RE-CONNECT as soon as you see black screen going up in clouds... blackscreen > reconnect. That was my problem anyways. Also lag method doesnt work for me, I have luck with suspend via amazon prime or netflix. The only icons I have on in game phone are snapmatic (BC im using suspend method)... If Lag-switch works for you I think your in game phone will have the Icons..
Post automatically merged:

When **** goes south (after 3rd attempt) I always Double check *Do a quick save w online character in 10 car interior (your saved spawn location) I use bunker.
*Restart console and clear cache via reset @ start. I also make sure in SP theres only ONE save.

Last edited:
OG_DrEaMzZ420YT

OG_DrEaMzZ420YT

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get rid of the small interaction menu. Trying to spawn my moc but cant get menu to come up

TIP. You can now SAVE Outfits/Cars you Stored/RP/FrozenMoney basically anything you wanna force save by this method:

- When on wasted screen during DMO setup you wanna use netcut and not suspend.
- After successfully storing you desired cars from DMO to your Garages you wanna lunch Titan of Job, launch it and you wanna exit DM from interaction menu.
- You will spawn in as Michael, kill yourself bring your interaction menu, change your outfit and once done you wanna click pause and find new session.
- At this point enter your garage, swap your modded cars change outfit then you should get the yellow circle.
- And to save your RP you wanna rob the store make sure you wait for the cash registerrator to throw the money to you and you will notice an RP will increase above you.
- To save the cars you bought by frozen money, switch slots change your outfit.

When exiting dm through interaction menu in titan of a job. It spawns me in as my online character in the job??? Any idea what I did wrong

Last edited:
R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Gta online intro plzzzzzz help I don't get it
It occurs.
Reset the console and restart.
Start the game, hold L1 at the cops sirens until the cal screen
Go to settings and tun off auto save.
Check game saves(in game) for auto save and delete if there.
Reload game save and try again.

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Change spawn location, delete autosave, clear cache, go inv only session, join new session, exit using char wheel, redo the glitch, shouldnt have an issue. Remember pause as soon as you enter DM after the end call and selecting GTAO1

Swapped cars around, forced save. Every garage was full other than the one with the dead spots. Only 4 dead spots were fixed and it randomly pushed elegy into several of my garages. I have so many cars I have no idea which ones got deleted:/ And it moved dead spots back to some of my garages

Last edited:
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Gta online intro plzzzzzz help I don't get it

my theory on this as when I started doing this glitch it happened to me occasionally, but I believe people are lagging to early. I wait till all icons on map are loaded in usually wait about 1min before I start to lag out and I haven’t had the issue since.

I know it’s not lagging to long as netcut can be garbage sometimes and I’ve literally had to uninstall it and reinstall it to get it to reconnect my net (all that takes several minutes) and never got cut scene lagging that long. Actually anytime that has happened I hit the lag part and get online no issues.

but idk could just be randomness as well.

I

iiHippo

Reaction score
Sin$
Before you click to retry mission make sure you have taken your ps4 out of "jail" (If you're using netcut) what I mean is make sure you're fully online and not still lagging yourself once you click retry and wait a couple seconds too I usually wait 5-10 seconds.

I had that issue before, I mistakenly was still in the netcut jail, I tried to get online as the wild animal and that resulted in a blue screen
Alright i just got home and am going to try to get it to work doing that

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone link me to a working kill the bird method to spawn on with empty garages? I see that several say working but people are commenting that they are patched. I moved all my dead spots to one garage and just need to fix them now. I spent the majority of the day trying various methods but haven't gotten on with empty garages yet. Thanks in advance

There’s another thread specifically for this glitch. Also all it will do is move your deadspot somewhere random and more then likely delete some others cars in the process

R

Reap4201

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all the input I have no problem hitting the suspend method but wanting to store cars myself and bring some outfits on appreciate the tips

I

iiHippo

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey so i just managed to get myself loaded into my garage with the mission failed screen and did the netcut thing to get the SP minimap, then stopped lagging myself and waited about 10-15 seconds before i hit the retry button, however i still got the alert asking if i was sure i wanted to leave the session... accepting it will load me into the clouds where i either freeze, or get put into another online session... declining the alert will put me as franklin inside my online garage and stuck.... did this ever happen to you?? i cant seem to get around this alert.

B

Broly9000

Reaction score
Sin$
How do i get the character wheel while testing the capture, all it does for me is "activate menu". Im on ps4 and i press and then hold on the dpad and nothing happens, ive tried this so many times... Has it gotten patched?

I

iiHippo

Reaction score
Sin$
How do i get the character wheel while testing the capture, all it does for me is "activate menu". Im on ps4 and i press and then hold on the dpad and nothing happens, ive tried this so many times... Has it gotten patched?
Double tap down on the d-pad then hold it the second time, it should come up right after the menu pops up for a second

B

Broly9000

Reaction score
Sin$
Double tap down on the d-pad then hold it the second time, it should come up right after the menu pops up for a second
im doing that but its not working, that that happens is that it activates the menu and thats it

im doing that but its not working, that that happens is that it activates the menu and thats it
Ok i figured it out i just closed app and redid the steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register