Patched | DIRECTOR MODE ONLINE | SPMP | **Take Advantage NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, Im gonna quit asking questions.. Im getting more confused lol.. I thought you had to hit sp to mp then from there hit dmo.. #confused haha
Maybe but all that is too confusing for me. I just call this DMO cuz the end result is DM menu online. No need to make it complicated IMO. The method in this thread says to spawn inside. If i spawn outside i blue screen.

honestly everything needed is in the OP. Most of this thread is useless. There are a few helpful post tho.

Azazel84

Azazel84

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get the phone call when I load back onto story mode that links DM with SM. Can anyone help me out as to why?

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They are blacklisted still. Rumors are.....only if you can find out how to save it to bike rack or special vehicle slot without using moc.
Oh man its been few years since i did that i dont know current way so yeh i wont bother with that, thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Spawn location? I thought it had to be set to random or last location. At what point do I change the location? while im in the glitch?
Before you start glitch set location to ceo office, works fine most of the time for me.

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh man its been few years since i did that i dont know current way so yeh i wont bother with that, thanks.

Before you start glitch set location to ceo office, works fine most of the time for me.
reading this, It looks like after I hit the sp to mp.. and before I start titan to join then go to story.. I switch my spawn... That right?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
reading this, It looks like after I hit the sp to mp.. and before I start titan to join then go to story.. I switch my spawn... That right?
Unless you are on xbox and its different, at no point in the OP does it say to switch spawn locations.

WPsharpshooter

WPsharpshooter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on xbox. My understanding is you start DMO.. AFTER you hit the sp to mp.. And in order to hit sp to mp. it says to have spawn set to last location or random

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am on xbox. My understanding is you start DMO.. AFTER you hit the sp to mp.. And in order to hit sp to mp. it says to have spawn set to last location or random
Then an xbox user will need to answer your question. I am on PS4 and at no point do you change spawn location.

420Gta420

420Gta420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You lag until the yellow bar appears below the map. I usually wait around 15 seconds before moving on after reconnecting netcut
So I wasn’t getting yellow
Ive done all method i could find in the 106 pages plus the one in OP but F*ck me when i leave dm while in titan i spawn as my MP not as an SP and on top of that even if i try forcing a save i don’t get the yellow bar ( but all the rest of the glitch went well)#helpp ( sw method)

Need to use lag switch instead of suspend app. Link in opp for free lag switch. At failed mission turn on lowest lag setting for your consol, wait until screen has color, turn lag off, wait till map expands and goes back in or you see orange bar below. **Follow 10b**
If you spawn in as offline character kill yourself and restart mission.

C

Ciinco

Reaction score
Sin$
So I wasn’t getting yellow

Need to use lag switch instead of suspend app. Link in opp for free lag switch. At failed mission turn on lowest lag setting for your consol, wait until screen has color, turn lag off, wait till map expands and goes back in or you see orange bar below. **Follow 10b**
If you spawn in as offline character kill yourself and restart mission.
Thx buddy!!! will try netcut again cause it was not working first time i try using it so i figured since i get same outcome with suspending app maybe it would have save

P

Psplayergta

Reaction score
Sin$
quick question guys im using a vpn so how would I lag myself out on the mission failed screen? can someone please help me out as I want to save outfits

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Your spawn will be outside due to doing spmp first yes, you can spawn outside with regular dmo but are more prone to blue screen though.
Just check the vid in op for no save wizard and follow that but just netcut where they’re suspending should be fine

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Frozen money possible with no sw method?

Only if you can hit sp2mp but yes you can have fm without sw

quick question guys im using a vpn so how would I lag myself out on the mission failed screen? can someone please help me out as I want to save outfits

Well you use the lag switch on your ps4 since you will be using it on your on local connection the vpn shouldn’t matter

P

Psplayergta

Reaction score
Sin$
Only if you can hit sp2mp but yes you can have fm without sw

Well you use the lag switch on your ps4 since you will be using it on your on local connection the vpn shouldn’t matter
I’m hooked up to my laptop with a Ethernet cable so how would I lag myself out? I’m routing my connection through my laptop so when I use netcut it doesn’t show up my PS4 only my laptop and that’s trusted so I can’t cut it of

C

Ciinco

Reaction score
Sin$
You lag until the yellow bar appears below the map. I usually wait around 15 seconds before moving on after reconnecting netcut
have a problem arround that part i do lag out and all but after my screen get clear i wait 10-15 sec after taking out of jail ...press x to retry then i get an error msg that send me back
Yes, idk if you’re on ps4 but nothing saves after suspending now that’s why we use lag switches. Lag yourself on the mission failed it’s simple with netcut just drag your console box into time out, wait for sp map to return then drag it back to reconnect internet then just quit mission.
unless you’re doing frozen money cars you need to replay the mission.
hey!!have a problem arround that part i do lag out and all but after my screen get clear i wait 10-15 sec after taking out of jail ...press x to retry then i get an error msg that send me back online ....know why??

Ultra_wayyted

Ultra_wayyted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
have a problem arround that part i do lag out and all but after my screen get clear i wait 10-15 sec after taking out of jail ...press x to retry then i get an error msg that send me back

hey!!have a problem arround that part i do lag out and all but after my screen get clear i wait 10-15 sec after taking out of jail ...press x to retry then i get an error msg that send me back online ....know why??
so are you lagging out whn the colour comes bk?

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, Im gonna quit asking questions.. Im getting more confused lol.. I thought you had to hit sp to mp then from there hit dmo.. #confused haha

no, just follow steps in the OP. Two completely different glitches

connection times vary and I have had somewhat inconsistent results using the lag method. If I suspend the game it works the same every time. I didn't have that happen to me until last night but last night it happened twice. When I start having issues like that I just reset the cache and start fresh. Make sure autosave is off. IDK about other people but for me timing seems to play a huge role. I just have to feel it out and adjust things accordingly

Kev_Pool

Kev_Pool

Reaction score
Sin$
Got kinda worried there with the servers down for maintenance, but the glitch is still working I just hit it again.

Howard the Duck

Howard the Duck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got kinda worried there with the servers down for maintenance, but the glitch is still working I just hit it again.

I was worried too. Kept saying "creators are currently unavailable" and "could not load online data, please try again later" but we still aren't in the clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register