What's new

Discovery DIRECTOR MODE ONLINE - EXPLORING POSSIBILITIES - TEXT STICKS IN CLOUDS THEN TERMINATES

• Thread starter Always1Shot
  • Start date
  • Views 11,274
Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might be something might be nothing. I can stick the director mode text in the clouds but as the thread title would suggest it disappears after the second ‘boom’ into the clouds and i get hit with a quitting session alert and kicked back to sp.

1. Have a recent activity handy
2. Enter director mode and bring up the menu.
3. Enter scene creator, double tap ps button and click your recent activity, decline the alert.
4. Pause the game before scene creator loads.
5. Go to online, invite only then press the ps button and navigate to network.
6. Disconnect and reconnect, go back to the game and scroll to play online > invite only and sit on the alert.
7. Disconnect/reconnect and when you go back to the game, scroll down to play online and spam X as soon as your able to click it.

You should be met with a few alerts, spam through them till you get the ‘rockstar cloud services unavailable alert’ and press X. You will notice you go into the clouds with the director mode text still up, although it terminates and kicks you back to story.

If anyone can figure out how to make it stick all the way into the clouds you may be able to carry it into an online session.

Edit : there are times you get no alerts and go straight to online, with no notable differences. There are other times you get a black screen & it cancels the online loading.

Last edited:
T

TonyBuffett

Reaction score
Sin$
IMO directly from Director Mode = Waste of time.
Since ALL SP2MPs lead to DMO (as noted by people who have it) they’re bringing DMSP2MP Online.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since ALL SP2MPs lead to DMO (as noted by people who have it) they’re bringing DMSP2MP Online.
Just because one method works doesnt mean there aren't alternative unfound methods. Foolish not to try and find those too.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would we listen to a brand new account about what is or is not a waste of time?

Are you posting under a new alias? Or just trolling to detour actually finding something?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign AzzidReign , dont let this thread get deleted by staff. I think this one might go m.i.a randomly.

Only assuming based on past history discussing this topic

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign AzzidReign , dont let this thread get deleted by staff. I think this one might go m.i.a randomly.

Only assuming based on past history discussing this topic
I'll keep an eye on it but staff do not delete threads at random. If you see it happen, send me a link and I'll take a look into it.

H

Husz123

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this lead to frozen money, ty 4 releasing the steps, I'll hop on and do some testing

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can this lead to frozen money, ty 4 releasing the steps, I'll hop on and do some testing
Not sure what it can or cant.... in the past, there have been many uses depending on how you brought it online. Yes, a possibility of fm is there. I doubt were gonna get visible menu using it. Dmo has always offered more uses than just money tho. We cant think too greedy while hunting. Not all glitches used for money are worth the dollar. Some are worth their weight in outfits, and modded cars too

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what it can or cant.... in the past, there have been many uses depending on how you brought it online. Yes, a possibility of fm is there. I doubt were gonna get visible menu using it. Dmo has always offered more uses than just money tho. We cant think too greedy while hunting. Not all glitches used for money are worth the dollar. Some are worth their weight in outfits, and modded cars too
In the video if you listen carefully at the second boom you hear a menu clicking sound, and then another menu cancel sound. If we ever manage to make it stick, we might have the menu visible while still in the clouds. Open to all suggestions as i’ve played around with this for days and have hit a mental block.

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In the video if you listen carefully at the second boom you hear a menu clicking sound, and then another menu cancel sound. If we ever manage to make it stick, we might have the menu visible while still in the clouds. Open to all suggestions as i’ve played around with this for days and have hit a mental block.
Nice. So the possibilty has returned ?
Any chance of cheats online?

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. So the possibilty has returned ?
Any chance of cheats online?
I don’t see why not. If you activate them before going online they might stick. The fact that it terminates your online session without asking or giving an alert for you to accept tells me that there is something there, just not sure how to push it through.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interestingly enough, I was doing a few things like this recently. Didn't get anywhere with it though. I think XO removes any DM state. Here's some videos of me trying XO and XXO from DM to SP.

You can get story character in a job. Looks good, but you're frozen, nothing on map.

DM-SP though, I think you can get some results.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Interestingly enough, I was doing a few things like this recently. Didn't get anywhere with it though. I think XO removes any DM state. Here's some videos of me trying XO and XXO from DM to SP.

You can get story character in a job. Looks good, but you're frozen, nothing on map.

DM-SP though, I think you can get some results.

You can also completely freeze yourself between leaving the trailer and hitting full dm. Enter director mode - as screen goes black accept recent and cancel alert = spawn in dm with no text and frozen with no minimap

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also completely freeze yourself between leaving the trailer and hitting full dm. Enter director mode - as screen goes black accept recent and cancel alert = spawn in dm with no text and frozen with no minimap

I don't know man, I got the snow in single player. That's about it. XO seems to strip you of anything you think you've got.

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shiftteam did confirm that all sp2mp leads to DMO with a few extra steps (came from him but can be a distraction). He also said that there was a sp2mp sing that save. Did you ever avoid the three booms?

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw I honestly gave up but I did try once before Christmas using your method here but whilst fully in director mode and firing an rpg. The character went into a tpose whilst I was going to the three booms. Did not try anything else with it. Just never remembered my character going into a tpose whilst doing that.

T

TonyBuffett

Reaction score
Sin$
Why would we listen to a brand new account about what is or is not a waste of time?

Are you posting under a new alias? Or just trolling to detour actually finding something?
I’m not a new account, and nor I am a troll.
I’ve been working as hard as some people but sone of you are missing the ball here.
No need to get butthurt Se7sins mod.

G

GTA_girl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not a new account, and nor I am a troll.
I’ve been working as hard as some people but sone of you are missing the ball here.
No need to get butthurt Se7sins mod.
Post some content man let's see where you're at? And look up the definition of the word contentious. Keep it real and get this sh*t cracked. Peace.

Top Bottom
Login
Register