What's new

Patched Director mode in single player

N33DW33D

N33DW33D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the director mode online gone. Here is how to get it offline on sp for now.
Step 0. Get in dm trailer
Step 1. Select online character 1 and teleport Some were when in dm
Step 2. die kill yourself wait a second or 2
Step 3. As soon as your screen starts to fade tap PS button to go to activity and Start GTA online and push X and after about 1 second push X again to accept the black alert screen
Step 4. Pull ethernet . (for Wi-Fi users go settings disconnect internet button .)

bulldodge steps are way longer and not needed this keeps the glitch short and sweet for people.

Last edited:
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the director mode online gone here is how to get it offline on sp
Step 1. Select online character 1
Step 2. die wait for the black screen.
Step 3. As soon as your screen turns black tap PS button to go to activity and Start GTA online and push X and after about 1 second push X to accept the black alert screen wait till loads online just an no more
Step 4. Pull ethernet just as u c it load online for Wi-Fi go settings disconnect internet button .

Basically same as last dm glitch but pull internet b4 loads online
Damm this got noticed quickly

D

DeadlySir

Reaction score
Sin$
Could this be exploited by buying stocks while in DM menu, saving and selling it in regular SP?

TheProPlayer

TheProPlayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this get you the menu or is it like the current glitch?

T

TheFurtiveDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also go to settings, network, and test internet connection for the same results. Just cut the test short and go back to the game.

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this way a few times, not working. Guess mine I found yesterday accidentally is better. You have to had the recalibration open. Works best when you quit the whole game if its saving something online.
Now I was playing around and have the old dm where you chose jessy or whoever. I have no menue and did the old 5 times up. But I forget what came afterwards

IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So the director mode online gone here is how to get it offline on sp for now
Step 1. Select online character 1
Step 2. die wait for the black screen.
Step 3. As soon as your screen turns black tap PS button to go to activity and Start GTA online and push X and after about 1 second push X to accept the black alert screen wait till loads online just an no more
Step 4. Pull ethernet just as u c it load online for Wi-Fi go settings disconnect internet button .
Step 5 .For online testing.... try go creator then online from there hit interaction while loading up or try getting invite from friend.. hit me up if works for online of to bed was just an idea​
I did this to get dm online before it got patched... when i was in sp i just went online... i cant hit this glitch. Anyone try this?

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this to get dm online before it got patched... when i was in sp i just went online... i cant hit this glitch. Anyone try this?
like I've said,didn't work 4 me either. Yesterday I was playing around with me in sp dm. R* even made a tranny out of my char. I try to get it work again. If I succeed I'll post it here.

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The DM menu in SP I have, just don't know what to do with it lol
I found it useless, no money to spend u can't even buy a fugging soda, but u can ride cabs and buy at the stock market.

Top Bottom
Login
Register