Patched *DIRECTOR MODE GLITCH*(AFTER PATCH METHOD) BRING MODDED OUTFITS FROM DM TRAILER AND SAVE THEM!!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by NextGenUnit, Feb 10, 2018 with 1,998 replies and 121,927 views.

1. szxefy

szxefy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got white joggers with the black santa mask and usa hat will that transfer okay? Please reply because im so ****ing happy

2. xl3ombz

xl3ombz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    My outfit and mask keeps changing after i go back to shortlist charachters after my bird unglitches from hospital

3. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    The mask will not change on the happy santa-, the penguin- and the happy gingerbreadcookiemasks atleasts... Maybe some more, but those are the ones I remember.

4. el jugador

el jugador Getting There

Ratings:
    After wasting 4 days doing this glitch, when it popped up again at the beginning of the month. I ended up getting a couple of outfits, but just deleted all of them. As they where just a bunch of glitch out clothing mixed together (and did not really look any good).

And after seeing peep going crazy over these joggers, I could not understand it....granted there are a handful of clothes or footwear you cant get, though most of these are available from the store.

For example this pictured below (a player had gotten) are available fro the store
    Sports Shoes>Yellow Kicks = $115.

[​IMG]

5. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Thats my picture, and oh dear, oh dear... The thing i wanted to transfer was NOT the shoes, but the joggers/pants, lmao :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. OP
    NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SO I UPDATE MY STEPS FOR YOU GUY'S I HOPE YOU WILL IT UNDERSTAND BETTER!!! Have a great day :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    <I update my steps on my Workaround
    [doublepost=1518356071][/doublepost]
    Yes this works 100% Confirmed by me and Savagecrew: They make a Stream on Youtube:
    [doublepost=1518356111][/doublepost]
    Yes I know this problem :/ it disappeare sometimes :/

8. OP
    NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I Updated my Steps on my Workaround!
    Yes I know this glitch is very a lot game breaking... sometimes you getting blue screen
    [doublepost=1518356663][/doublepost]
    Yes I can confirmed it

9. OP
    NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. GrandTheftAutoVI

GrandTheftAutoVI Enthusiast

Ratings:
  11. Chucho123

Chucho123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there anyway of doing the apartment price transfer with this?

12. Marco93254

Marco93254 Newbie

Ratings:
    When u on the part where ur character has duplicated you just hover over ur charatacter and press down and x at same time once you spawn with ur character just return to trailer and start spamming up and keep doing this until u get it

13. NotoriousDAZ83

NotoriousDAZ83 Newbie

Ratings:
    Struggling to get the bird to the wasted screen. Eventually just takes me back to the casting trailer after a few attempts at accepting a recent activity then declining. Any tips?

14. xl3ombz

xl3ombz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try going slowly when declining recent activity or if that dont work try going really fast it will work eventually going slowly worked for me

15. OP
    NextGenUnit

NextGenUnit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice Outfit

16. Fiending666

Fiending666 Banned

Ratings:
    Wait a couple seconds on the alert each time it’s kinda random

17. hellbanianz93

hellbanianz93 Newbie

Ratings:
    Sorry if its dumb question but can i start the glitch without the gta online charachter, for example, can i start it directly with the moded shortlist actor with the outfit, so i when i press square i directly get joggers and all that??

18. Fiending666

Fiending666 Banned

Ratings:
    Did you really have to ask that ?it’ll take like 5 seconds to Try it yourself

19. NotoriousDAZ83

NotoriousDAZ83 Newbie

Ratings:
    Managed to finally get the wasted screen but got stuck there. Declining a recent event did nothing. Trial and error, I WILL get this today lol

20. xl3ombz

xl3ombz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can someone make a list which christmas masks dont change when u go back to shortlist actors literally only three work for me with crap outfit