What's new

Solved Digitally bought games on a modded console?

6orz

Reaction score
Sin$
I have around 20-30 games that I have bought online from the Xbox 360 marketplace, most of them I bought since they were ridiculously cheap with the gold deals and everything (-60% and such).

Now I'm wondering, if I go and mod (jtag) my Xbox 360 (matte slim, 250gb) will I still be able to play the games I have bought on my profile?

Sorry if I'm sounding silly, the last time I modded something it was the PS1, an original Xbox and my PSP, so I'm totally clueless about all these new mods and what not.
I won't be doing it myself either, I'll just take it to a company that specializes in console modding, but they have many different options, what would the best be if I just want to put games on my external hard drive?

Thanks a lot!

Original 7s

Original 7s

Don't pay for stealth
Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if its saved to your hard drive then yes, but you wont be able to go online unless you use a third party server

6orz

Reaction score
Sin$
if its saved to your hard drive then yes, but you wont be able to go online unless you use a third party server
And how are these third-party servers? Because I have heard a friend saying they are getting bigger each day. I really do want to my mod Xbox, not so much for playing back-ups but more for emulation of other systems.

Where should I start if I want to learn more about 360 modding and all the terms and such? Ignore my questions if they are stupid I'm going to go over to the tutorials section and see if I can educate myself hopefully :tongue:

Original 7s

Original 7s

Don't pay for stealth
Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
And how are these third-party servers? Because I have heard a friend saying they are getting bigger each day. I really do want to my mod Xbox, not so much for playing back-ups but more for emulation of other systems.

Where should I start if I want to learn more about 360 modding and all the terms and such? Ignore my questions if they are stupid I'm going to go over to the tutorials section and see if I can educate myself hopefully :tongue:
the chepeast server you can find is about 10$ a day, if you want to get emulators on your xbox you will have to have a homebrew(Modified Xbox). to get a homebrew console online it must run through a 3rd party server. if you only want to play backups you can flash your drive and wont have to run through another server. once in awhile there is a free way to get a homebrew xbox online, but its very rare.

Top Bottom
Login
Register