Patched Different method of Receiving a car over a Magic Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was trying to put Santo Capro Coin onto my Ardent but hotring does not allow as there in 2 different sets
Santo caprio coins can be applied from a vehicle that already has that livery on it. It has to be a weaponized vehicle from set 1.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Santo caprio coins can be applied from a vehicle that already has that livery on it. It has to be a weaponized vehicle from set 1.

Yeah problem no one has one lol

B

Bigfootgaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else having issues getting online keeps saying rockstar services are unavailable was doing the glitch last nite now this error hmmm rockstar what are you upto patches maybe

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else having issues getting online keeps saying rockstar services are unavailable was doing the glitch last nite now this error hmmm rockstar what are you upto patches maybe
Yes !! I have the same problem and a lot of others too

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh, started about 30-60 minutes ago or something...

B

Bigfootgaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh, started about 30-60 minutes ago or something...
Thanks for the reply was half expecting another message cockstar have banned you lol maybe they are in the process of doing patches

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply was half expecting another message cockstar have banned you lol maybe they are in the process of doing patches
They are up to something, thats for sure :tongue: Probably not anything good:wink:

Also got an error about 'unavailable cloud service' or something, so I guess they are uploading the 'blue screen' to restart us :wink:

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, any ideas how to flip the Terrorbyte? It’s in my nightclub entrance but it’s invisible, sucks hard... in garage B2 it will show up.

We need a dupe glitch for garage B2 or another way to spawn outside from garage B2 without the Terrorbyte..

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How does one flip the rims on a plane?

Plane needs to be in magic slot.. any flipping whether it's a car, plane, special vehicle needs to be in magic slot.. but find out if it's even possible as I dnt know.. I've yet to get to doing planes, been working on trying to do my facility vehicles

INflight

INflight

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Plane needs to be in magic slot.. any flipping whether it's a car, plane, special vehicle needs to be in magic slot.. but find out if it's even possible as I dnt know.. I've yet to get to doing planes, been working on trying to do my facility vehicles
I don’t want any deadspots so was wondering if they show up at night club entrance I know it’ll only work with being on a magicslot

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t want any deadspots so was wondering if they show up at night club entrance I know it’ll only work with being on a magicslot

I highly doubt that it will show up.. I couldn’t flip my Terrorbyte either because it’s invisible there, as well as the facility tank... going to try a different method tomorrow

Gmoney248

Gmoney248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What car has 41 liverys i want to make a custom revolter is it even possible i been gone for sone weeks finnaly back ! Somebody help

HighHell99

HighHell99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this transfer exact liveries from Set 2 to Set 1?

Eg: Dolla Dolla from Menacer to Dolla Dolla on Ardent?
Sorry for asking this obvious question. I was put in doubt by my friend, even though I knew about sets and the way they work. Was asking to confirm it for him.

For other people with the same question: No, you cannot transfer 1:1 from Set2 ---> Set1 with this (or any other) glitch. They will simply transfer according to the livery number on the other set.

The only way to get Santo Capra Coins on Set 1 is through Save Editor, Save Wizard, and SP-MP glitch.

D

dogsnoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have my mk2 on magic slot outside my moc but when I do part three with the faggio it dissappears and go back to the garage. Should I call the mechanic to get it back to store it over gc2f in my moc? Or should I take a mk2 from friend. Please explain step one a bit better

A

akkilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking 4 xbox1 steps 2 get magic slot I've already got bmx n car slot

ibkwerner

ibkwerner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tryed to change the Bennys on my MTH Dune, but it will not change anything.
I get first a White screen and i changes to black after a few seconds, what do you think, do i have to wait for longer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register