Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Patched Different method of Receiving a car over a Magic Spot

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by 7sEnthusiast, Mar 16, 2019 with 217 replies and 20,641 views.

1. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Santo caprio coins can be applied from a vehicle that already has that livery on it. It has to be a weaponized vehicle from set 1.

2. Mnx

Mnx mnx

Ratings:
    Yeah problem no one has one lol

3. ibkwerner

ibkwerner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    but the vehicle is allready the Magic Slot. in MOC

4. Bigfootgaming

Bigfootgaming Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone else having issues getting online keeps saying rockstar services are unavailable was doing the glitch last nite now this error hmmm rockstar what are you upto patches maybe

5. GAMER TV

GAMER TV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes !! I have the same problem and a lot of others too

6. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Yeh, started about 30-60 minutes ago or something...

7. Bigfootgaming

Bigfootgaming Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the reply was half expecting another message cockstar have banned you lol maybe they are in the process of doing patches

8. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    They are up to something, thats for sure :tongue: Probably not anything good:wink:

Also got an error about 'unavailable cloud service' or something, so I guess they are uploading the 'blue screen' to restart us :wink:

9. LuckyLuke777

LuckyLuke777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Guys, any ideas how to flip the Terrorbyte? It’s in my nightclub entrance but it’s invisible, sucks hard... in garage B2 it will show up.

We need a dupe glitch for garage B2 or another way to spawn outside from garage B2 without the Terrorbyte..

10. INflight

INflight Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How does one flip the rims on a plane?

11. MarloweXMarleyy

MarloweXMarleyy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Plane needs to be in magic slot.. any flipping whether it's a car, plane, special vehicle needs to be in magic slot.. but find out if it's even possible as I dnt know.. I've yet to get to doing planes, been working on trying to do my facility vehicles

12. INflight

INflight Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don’t want any deadspots so was wondering if they show up at night club entrance I know it’ll only work with being on a magicslot

13. LuckyLuke777

LuckyLuke777 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I highly doubt that it will show up.. I couldn’t flip my Terrorbyte either because it’s invisible there, as well as the facility tank... going to try a different method tomorrow

14. Callum reeve

Callum reeve Newbie

Ratings:
    Its a set 2 vehicle if u use the arena merge im sure it will

15. Gmoney248

Gmoney248 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What car has 41 liverys i want to make a custom revolter is it even possible i been gone for sone weeks finnaly back ! Somebody help

16. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No car has 41 liveries.
    [doublepost=1553019599][/doublepost]
    Read my question again please.

17. HighHell99

HighHell99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry for asking this obvious question. I was put in doubt by my friend, even though I knew about sets and the way they work. Was asking to confirm it for him.

For other people with the same question: No, you cannot transfer 1:1 from Set2 ---> Set1 with this (or any other) glitch. They will simply transfer according to the livery number on the other set.

The only way to get Santo Capra Coins on Set 1 is through Save Editor, Save Wizard, and SP-MP glitch.

18. dogsnoop

dogsnoop Newbie

Ratings:
    I have my mk2 on magic slot outside my moc but when I do part three with the faggio it dissappears and go back to the garage. Should I call the mechanic to get it back to store it over gc2f in my moc? Or should I take a mk2 from friend. Please explain step one a bit better

19. akkilla

akkilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Looking 4 xbox1 steps 2 get magic slot I've already got bmx n car slot

20. ibkwerner

ibkwerner Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I tryed to change the Bennys on my MTH Dune, but it will not change anything.
    I get first a White screen and i changes to black after a few seconds, what do you think, do i have to wait for longer?

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019