• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 14,842
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so just saying im haveing a hard time hitting it in invite only or friend sessions , so what i do is i got to a public session by myself , i pull up to the moc , close interaction menu , back up , wait 10 seconds , pull back up then i hot it , then my friends join me , im in god mode anyways so noone can kill , i just wait on my friends to get there, its way more consistent for me now

So then they join you and flip you over for alert to be accepted.? Is that right?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working as of now. Had to restart after a bluescreen. :confused:

First streetcar bricked, I couldn't drive it. So I got out and friend bring me a new one. This time I got in it already on facility and behind moc. Alert popped up immediately, Dashboard, Alert came back and sound cut off. :cigar:

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working as of now. Had to restart after a bluescreen. :confused:

First streetcar bricked, I couldn't drive it. So I got out and friend bring me a new one. This time I got in it already on facility and behind moc. Alert popped up immediately, Dashboard, Alert came back and sound cut off. :cigar:

Blue screen?

T

TenthMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YEP , DONT RECOMEND IT
I been doing the regular method exit avenger with a couple buds at a time to get the most share profit at the end of the glitch instead of just one of us getting a car we glitch each other out all at once link up at chilliad and go flip eachother over one at a time over at Paleto Once flipped press A they kill and we ask for each other’s cars ‍♂️♂️ Except for the one person hosting they take turns with someone

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you guys talking about it say your avenger in your facility says the beginning. Now someone tell me how to keep custom plates, & are all the cars you give unsellable?

Hu3Shotz

Hu3Shotz

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What are you guys talking about it say your avenger in your facility says the beginning. Now someone tell me how to keep custom plates, & are all the cars you give unsellable?

With this glitch you keep custom plates, if you are receieving a car from someone to sell it must have a custom plate and you must also order the exact same plate on ifruit and process the order so the game believes you have this plate, then your good to sell

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With this glitch you keep custom plates, if you are receieving a car from someone to sell it must have a custom plate and you must also order the exact same plate on ifruit and process the order so the game believes you have this plate, then your good to sell

Awesome, what about blanktons? Lol

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, what about blanktons? Lol

You should change the plates to white, with your custom plate before selling. You will need to leave lsc with plates I said, then wait for saving icon then go back in to sell

I would not sell yanktons at all

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should change the plates to white, with your custom plate before selling. You will need to leave lsc with plates I said, then wait for saving icon then go back in to sell

I would not sell yanktons at all

Haha I’m not selling yanktons, I just am giving to a noob, wouldn’t want to have to explain WHY they can’t sell lol. Lol also worried they might eventually share them down the line to people who don’t understand gc2fs, dupes & dirty dupes.

Is this patched?

No.

Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah so if they get a car with my custom plate that they CANT remake, like a retro I want to give them for duping/selling. There’s no way to get them a generic plate? Without losing mine

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Iight cool, I was just checking.. not that I'm planning on doing this method as its way too inconsistent and I have enough of everything to sit and wait or try to come up with a more consistent way.. I'm glad these guys found something tho, much props to the founders

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Got glitched out solo with the oppressor, I'm on PS4 when you hit "exit Avenger" wait until the screen starts to fade to black then do the recent activity part. And when you get a street car and go to the back of MOC and close interaction menu, if the sound is still there, press the PS button and go back to game. Go get a different street car. Also you don't need to spam right d-pad after you close the interaction menu

Top Bottom
Login
Register