Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

different game types???

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by linkinpksniperz, Dec 8, 2008 with 4 replies and 313 views.

1. linkinpksniperz

linkinpksniperz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I read in a magazine a month or two before the game came out and it said that their was going to be a playlist that was exactly like hardcore but if you tried to kill a team mate it would automatically put the damge right on you. has anybody else heard of this?

2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    That is hardcore. If you kill a teammate or kill yourself you get a negative 10 on your score. If you kill to many teammates you will be automatically kicked from the game.

3. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    That's not entirely true. I got into it with this one guy who was just team killing everyone, and he killed me once so I shot him back. Well to shorten my story when I killed him both times I didn't die because of it.
    Now as for the booting thing I've seen it happen. Someone shot their team to many times and I guess he shot another one before I could shot him and he dropped dead and it said he was booted or something.

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    You don't die because you shoot a teammates, you just lose 10 points...

5. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    in search yo do and if the teamkillers host than he doesnt get kicked