• Spencer FC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
baizhoulucy

baizhoulucy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
we have know that all Brazilian teams in FIFA 16 are available in the Rest of the World team menu and will be playable in most game modes. In Career Mode, players on Brazilian clubs will be available in the transfer database for when fans want to acquire them for their campaign. In FIFA Ultimate Team™, players on Brazilian Clubs will become available after fans accept and download the update when and if available.

Please share you mode here. We can know which one is best :smile:

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You're asking so many questions Idk what one's to answer lol. And if you need to ask which team is better between FC Barcelona and SpencerFC then you mustn't be a fan of actual football.

Anyway, I haven't tried any Brasilver squads out this season because I prefer to wait until the prices go down and until I can get more than a few opinions on what certain players are like.

But I do plan on signing the likes of Gabriel (ST) on my career mode, and maybe signing Pato to make a return to Milan once again.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The prices on them are to much at the moment. I'm going to wait till around new year before i build one as the prices will have dropped a fair bit.

Top Bottom
Login
Register