Unsolved Did they shut down mw3 servers

• Thread starter Take Zannies
  • Start date
  • Views 7,435
T

Take Zannies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says mw3 server not available at this time try again later help lol !

D

D3ATHxP3NQUIN

Reaction score
I was having the same problem last night with bo2 and mw3 I don't know what to do either I really don't hope they didn't shut them down cause that would really suck cause i pretty much hate all the new cods 
I was having the same problem last night with bo2 and mw3 I don't know what to do either I really don't hope they didn't shut them down cause that would really suck cause i pretty much hate all the new cods

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I really doubt they shut down those servers. I'm sure there would have been an announcement somewhere f that were the case.

C

Call me Mindset

Reaction score
Banned? i can get on rn on MW3 / BO2

A

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Reaction score
I've encountered this before however I fixed it by simply resetting my router. I highly doubt they would shut down the servers. Cod 3 servers are still up and running and it would make no sense to shut down MW3 servers when the game is filled with players.

P

PEA HEAD

Hi
Reaction score
no they have not been shut down, there was a problem connecting to game servers the other day, people couldnt connect to GTA/BO2 servers i guess it must of been a problem on MW3 aswell.

S

SigmaticLegend

Legends never die, they just get better.
Reaction score
MW3 will not be down anytime soon as of this year in 2017. MW2 and BO1 still has a lot of players, even if most lobbies are hacked or have modders/invisible players in it now so MW3 is definately up.

S

SigmaticLegend

Legends never die, they just get better.
Reaction score
MW3 will not be down anytime soon as of this year in 2017. MW2 and BO1 still has a lot of players, even if most lobbies are hacked or have modders/invisible players in it now so MW3 is definately up.
I'd like to add an edit. Seems like MW3 multiplayer has finally kicked the bucket in 2018. RIP MW3

M

MylesWGaming

Hello
Reaction score
Mw3 servers are still up but it does take a very long time to find a game. I can only find players in Search and Destroy, but everyone has god mode classes and it makes it no fun.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Why in the hell would you bump this lol, Anyways they are still up

E

ednamode

Reaction score
I just found a full online room using the Wii :wink:

They're still up, my dude

Top Bottom