Reaction score
Sin$
Title ^^

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. Just after i set up my macro to automate duplicating and listing >_< Still make 50k an hour for 7 hours though. Just as good as an AB ;p

WhyRunNoob

WhyRunNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rofl I was wondering how to make a macro but I'm really a noob when it comes to this stuff (Founder of the glitch)

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rofl I was wondering how to make a macro but I'm really a noob when it comes to this stuff (Founder of the glitch)

Took me some tweaking, i ALMOST thought the glitch was pretty much pointless other than to get some cards and save them for a rainy day, but someone had an autobuyer set up to buy hunter cards (i set them at 250,350,450 then 500) and they were still selling instantly at 500, so i didnt chance being greedy and just accepted 500. So, i set the macro up to duplicate and list for 500, they sold instantly, and the macro then removed the sold item (so the trade pile didnt fill up) and repeat. It was a little slow because you had to allow for changes in server response time, but i got 500 coins per 40 seconds, none stop for 8 hours. Then i paused it and fell asleep because i was drunk :frown: Woke up, patched. FML.

I was dreaming about how i planned to spend the money i made from coins aswell >_< o_O

WhyRunNoob

WhyRunNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhhhh tough luck m8 xD hopefully I can find another thing out

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I needed a mouse clicker, so i used a program called Jitbit Macro Recorder, you can find it on piratebay, its oldschool, but its what worked best for the web app.

There a firefox addon called iMacro, they also do a iMacro Browser which is pretty good for automation. They have their own forum for coding advice and help too.

WhyRunNoob

WhyRunNoob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oohhhhh just did the math and if you left that on for 24 hours that will get you 1,080,000 coins :L

Sup3rDan

Sup3rDan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep.
Just from the consumable glitch. And its not a random guess, i timed the macro, 500 every 40 seconds. Shame it didnt last. :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register