What's new

Discussion Did the Dart Glitch get patched?

• Thread starter Krewella
  • Start date
  • Views 6,528
Touchy

GoldedStache

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's funny how the whole world knows about the DART but nobody knows how many kills you need to get it!

Mozaik

Mozaik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to play the Assault class. You unlock it at 38,000 points. Then you have to play with the M26 to unlock the M26 dart, but I forgot how many points it is exactly.

To do the glitch you need to put the Heavy Barrel/Underslung on one of your guns (G3A3 is the best to do it) with the M26 dart equipped, then just push left on your d-pad, the gun won't change but it'll shoot like a shotgun.
Alright sweet, thanks for the help.

Krewella

Use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have everything except the m26 dart, how do you unlock it?

Also, when you have the dart attached, do you have to do anything when your playing (like switch the gun modes or anything) or just shoot like normal?

I'm a bf noob, first one I've ever played except 1962 or whatever.

Do everything that wat said, the Dart is the second unlock for the M26. First is Frag rounds, then Dart. When you equip, put on the Underslug, then Heavy Barrel and it should start working, it will replace the Medic Kit (Not the defib) and you will have to press the left on the Dpad. Then you will be able to do the glitch, also what Please Spank Me said, it works BEST with medium ranges, but long ranges you may have to shoot 2 or 3 times to get him. I have found that out recently lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register