What's new

Discussion Did the Dart Glitch get patched?

• Thread starter Krewella
  • Start date
  • Views 6,526
Krewella

Use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So recently, I have been getting killed by M26 Darts and so I decided to go unlock the G3A3 and use it myself. But it does not seem to be working...?

Krewella

Use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What does this glitch do?

Well, to clearify how it works first: The G3A3 is without a doubt the most powerful Assualt Rifle in the game. So when you add the Heavy Barrel and Underslug with the M26 Dart, all those six or nine bullets shot out of the shotgun, are like 9 bullets of the G3A3 into your enemy, so if one shotgun bullet hits him, he is dead, AND it has INCREDIBLE range... So that is how it works lol

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, to clearify how it works first: The G3A3 is without a doubt the most powerful Assualt Rifle in the game. So when you add the Heavy Barrel and Underslug with the M26 Dart, all those six or nine bullets shot out of the shotgun, are like 9 bullets of the G3A3 into your enemy, so if one shotgun bullet hits him, he is dead, AND it has INCREDIBLE range... So that is how it works lol
Wow, I might try this out!

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
You will love it, for a little motivation, here is a video on it... (You unlock the G3A3 via Co-op... In case you didnt know...)

Does it work on Xbox?

Krewella

Use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it work on Xbox?

It works on any platform. You can take this oportunity to get the Shotgun Medal and dog tag, you can use it for alot of medals, you should use it fast before it gets patched lol

Fuzz

Fuzz

Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It works on any platform. You can take this oportunity to get the Shotgun Medal and dog tag, you can use it for alot of medals, you should use it fast before it gets patched lol
I will!

Cameron

Cameron

Audiophile
Fabled Veteran Donator Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't actually tried it myself, but I get so frustrated when people use it on me lol.

Hatsune Miku

Please Spank Me

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really over exaggerated. 1 bullet will not kill them. I've gotten many hitmarkers from up close and far away with this. I've heard people said they got sniped by this glitch, but honestly I've never killed someone from that kind of range while using this glitch.

Krewella

Use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really over exaggerated. 1 bullet will not kill them. I've gotten many hitmarkers from up close and far away with this. I've heard people said they got sniped by this glitch, but honestly I've never killed someone from that kind of range while using this glitch.

Ok?

Hatsune Miku

Please Spank Me

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been shot from HELLA far distances before, somtimes you can get lucky with it... and somtimes its a worthless peice of crap, its however the gun reacts to you I guess.

They were probably already damaged before you shot em'. When I tried doing the glitch it worked wonders at medium ranges, but long ranges were just fails haha.

Mozaik

Mozaik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have everything except the m26 dart, how do you unlock it?

Also, when you have the dart attached, do you have to do anything when your playing (like switch the gun modes or anything) or just shoot like normal?

I'm a bf noob, first one I've ever played except 1962 or whatever.

w a t

wat91

Enthusiast
Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
I have everything except the m26 dart, how do you unlock it?

Also, when you have the dart attached, do you have to do anything when your playing (like switch the gun modes or anything) or just shoot like normal?

I'm a bf noob, first one I've ever played except 1962 or whatever.
You have to play the Assault class. You unlock it at 38,000 points. Then you have to play with the M26 to unlock the M26 dart, but I forgot how many points it is exactly.

To do the glitch you need to put the Heavy Barrel/Underslung on one of your guns (G3A3 is the best to do it) with the M26 dart equipped, then just push left on your d-pad, the gun won't change but it'll shoot like a shotgun.

Top Bottom
Login
Register