What's new

Discussion Did R* Change The Player Model's?

• Thread starter Train Samurai
  • Start date
  • Views 1,148
Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've noticed it more prominently on the female characters. The buttocks and hips feel more animated, like a custom skeleton had been implemented. Anybody else notice anything strange?

PS: I love how you can now run in your apartment :smile:

Train Samurai

Train Samurai

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
damn i still dont have a female character.... does the tits jiggle?

There is a slight jiggle and the nipples seem to be more prominent (I'm not weird, I create custom skeletons :frown: )
R* should add the ability to go n***. I mean, the NPCs can (with males being able to wave their junk around) and in SR4, you can totally go n***.
The game's rated M for a reason.

flaptastic

flaptastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People forgetting the Hot Coffee disaster which caused R* nothing but pains?

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
People forgetting the Hot Coffee disaster which caused R* nothing but pains?

That was then this is now. Since then R* and many other companies have pushed the limits for what's allowed in games much farther. These types of things aren't as big of a deal as long as the game has the appropriate ratings with no surprises.

sicurri

sicurri

Fortitudinem Et Honorem
Contest Sponsor AzzidReign Jr Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
That was then this is now. Since then R* and many other companies have pushed the limits for what's allowed in games much farther. These types of things aren't as big of a deal as long as the game has the appropriate ratings with no surprises.

Considering on normal cable you can hear every curse word but the F word, and even then it gets slipped in. I have seen nipples covered and the vagina covered and everything else laid to bare on normal cable. On HBO or Stars or Showtime, full on sex, although you don't actually see penetration or anything, it's still the fact that people are becoming less and less censored, it's the same thing with violence.

Only the hardcore religious people and politicians care about that crap anymore, and that's only because it makes the look better to others to care about it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register