Did I just get banned from XBL?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Tremont, Jan 26, 2009 with 13 replies and 531 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tremont

Tremont Banned

Ratings:
    I played a match, used the standby (It was weird, as usual. Some people had guns, some didn't) and when we won, I left the game to the dashboard.

Next thing I know, a screen pops up saying some things wont be available to me. I can only see the My Xbox, and one other thing on the NXE.

I restart the console, everything is visible to me but I cannot connect to XBL on ANY of my accounts, including the one I did not standby on.

Did I get banned? :frown:

2. hihihigood

hihihigood Newbie

Ratings:
    Lets all pray to god u did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That will suck if you can get banned now!!!!!!!

BUt for some reason i doudt it i have not got banned and i bridge alot so.

Lets all pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mellow:

3. CircaMuerto

CircaMuerto Newbie

Ratings:
  4. OP
    Tremont

Tremont Banned

Ratings:
  5. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    No you didn't. A popup comes to me every once in awhile saying some thing might not be available because .. well its a new dashboard. Theres still some glitches.

6. Tricked

Tricked Getting There

Ratings:

dont say that because you get standbyed alot

7. OP
    Tremont

Tremont Banned

Ratings:
    I just restarted my router, still no luck.

You say it may be a glitch, and that may be the case considering I exited to the dashboard as soon as the round ended....

And xbox.com isn't saying anything about me being banned. So, my final 3 words.

What the ****.

8. CircaMuerto

CircaMuerto Newbie

Ratings:
    I don't care about getting standbyed and it doesn't happen all too often. The only reason I said it is because he's cheating and then expects no repercussions for his actions.

9. OP
    Tremont

Tremont Banned

Ratings:
    It wasn't a ban, it glitched and I'm back on Xbox Live.

Oh, and **** you *********. But I respect your opinion, as you are correct that any consequence bestowed upon me is deserved.

But you're still a *********.

10. ConMan951

ConMan951 Newbie

Ratings:
    that sucks if you got banned

11. CircaMuerto

CircaMuerto Newbie

Ratings:
    Only a matter of time before someone slaps a 2 week suspension on your ***. :wink:

12. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Dude, don't worry about it. That happens all the time. The problem is that A.) Your nat is not open, or B.) Your bridge isn't working properly.

I find that I get this error message when my bridge stops working. I usually just restart everything in my bridge. Like remove the bridge, make it again, etc.

I would also try trying to connect to XBL with zone alarm shut down. Sometimes I can't connect to live when ZAP is on. Once you sign in though, you can fire up ZAP and you'll be fine. So if I were you, I'd remake your bridge and try to connect to XBL with ZAP shut down.

13. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    There is no way that you are banned. If you were there would be numerous threads saying "how did I just get banned, this is your fault S7". But theres not. So I doubt about 99.9% that you are banned.

14. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ok, he said he wasn't banned.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.