What's new

Did I get banned?

O

Oky

Getting There
Reaction score
I used the Homefront GPD yesterday. It succesfuly worked. I deleted my account and recovered it. Also cleared the System Cache. Now when I get into a game it says "THE HOMEFRONT SERVER IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER." Dose this mean I got banned?

T

Ten After Two

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm i dont think so cuz i did the gpd thing 2 but mine doesnt do that

N

nbaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you didnt get banned. Im surprised you havent seen that message before. Their servers were just down temporarily. Re log into a game mode and it will start.

Ive had that message come up at least 1x a day since I got the game. They should really work on their servers....

N

nbaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you didnt get banned. Im surprised you havent seen that message before. Their servers were just down temporarily. Re log into a game mode and it will start.

Ive had that message come up at least 1x a day since I got the game. They should really work on their servers....

K

K1LLER M4N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No not if you used mine

M

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Server is just down < LOL

When is it up? This game is a joke, if it had P2P hosting it would be fine but their dedicated servers are garbo. Trading it in tomorrow.

O

o iiMQuiCk x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to realize the servers in Homefront are SH*TTY so you arent banned its just homefront servers suck... I hope this helped you

Top Bottom