1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone get money wiped (OC money glitch)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support Archive' started by Kman_x, Oct 14, 2018 with 4 replies and 177 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Did anyone get wiped who did the OC money glitch? i just realized it was patched but i haven't heard anything about wipes.

2. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I havent seen anything. I left the account i did it on pretty much cleaned out of cash. Waitin to see if anyone gets wiped before i build cash back up lol

3. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Friend of the Devil☠️ Staff

Ratings:
    Lol....
    Not yet:wink:
    Im Almost at $400 million gained
    And I still have one console that OC
    Is still active :roflmao:

4. OP
    Kman_x

Kman_x Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    man if they don't wipe i wish i did it now xD

• Like Like x 1
  5. CBD420

CBD420 Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Ya i hit 400 mill total. Bout 300 from oc. Got bsod last night right after 400 tho lol.
    Ya i got a couple other broke accounts. Wish i hit it sooner lol.

• Like Like x 2